It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #1
(female)

peaches87 HB User
Exclamation guy trouble?help!

ok im gonna try make this short..
i love my guy very much. we almost been together 4 a year (may 24) we have gone through hard times an its still very hard cause neither of are parents will let us see each other 4 stupid reasons so we can barley ever see each other lucky if we get to see each other once a week (oh and he lives in a diff town, not that far away) neither of us drives..yet ive just been soo stressed out latley and he is the only person that cheers me up i cant talk to my friends about what is going on because almost all of them hate him 2 for stupid reasons and i dont want to list them....
people tell me not to be with him-cause THEY dont like him
but i dont listen to them cause we love each other. i dont want that ruind he is closer to me then any of my friends. but sometimes im not sure about him because he told me he was gonna go to a friends party get drunk that whole type a thing he wanted me to go but there was no way i could get a ride.. the majority of the people there were girls and he told me that ppl gave him body shots and he gave them body shots....annnnd he let other girls give him lap dances is this just me or is this ****d up what should i do about that? oh and on the weekend he told me that he also "flirts" with other girls but hes like well im not doing anything with them its a big diff. and all this crap i just dont know how to bring this up i want to talk to him about this in person whenever we can see each other but i just dont know what to say? can u guys help me out here i have gotten so stressed about everything and it just keeps getting worse im getting panic/anxiety attacks i have nobody to talk to
im confusing myself from typing all of this so ill just end the thing now...

Last edited by peaches87; 03-21-2004 at 11:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2004, 11:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User
Re: guy trouble?help!

Sorry Hun, but I tend to believe what your family and friends feel. By the sounds of things, he's not a very nice guy. Rather abusive if you ask me. He tells you that he flirts, and cahorts with other women, even knowing that it bothers you. That's just not right. If he's your guy, then he should have eyes only for you. By the sounds of things he doesn't.

You deserve so much better. You deserve someone who wants to be with you. Someone who has eyes only for you. Someone that won't flaunt himself around to other women and then taunt you with it.

Get some self esteem and find yourself a guy that deserves you. He sure doesn't.

Tell him to take a hike, and then turn and walk away and never look back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches87
ok im gonna try make this short..
i love my guy very much. we almost been together 4 a year (may 24) we have gone through hard times an its still very hard cause neither of are parents will let us see each other 4 stupid reasons so we can barley ever see each other lucky if we get to see each other once a week (oh and he lives in a diff town, not that far away) neither of us drives..yet ive just been soo stressed out latley and he is the only person that cheers me up i cant talk to my friends about what is going on because almost all of them hate him 2 for stupid reasons and i dont want to list them....
people tell me not to be with him-cause THEY dont like him
but i dont listen to them cause we love each other. i dont want that ruind he is closer to me then any of my friends. but sometimes im not sure about him because he told me he was gonna go to a friends party get drunk that whole type a thing he wanted me to go but there was no way i could get a ride.. the majority of the people there were girls and he told me that ppl gave him body shots and he gave them body shots....annnnd he let other girls give him lap dances is this just me or is this ****d up what should i do about that? oh and on the weekend he told me that he also "flirts" with other girls but hes like well im not doing anything with them its a big diff. and all this crap i just dont know how to bring this up i want to talk to him about this in person whenever we can see each other but i just dont know what to say? can u guys help me out here i have gotten so stressed about everything and it just keeps getting worse im getting panic/anxiety attacks i have nobody to talk to
im confusing myself from typing all of this so ill just end the thing now...

Last edited by Katyana; 03-21-2004 at 11:34 PM.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:12 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

I'm not telling you to break up with him, and nobody should, but maybe you should... It's your decision. I despise guys like this. Most of my 'friends' are similar to this guy, and I always see the girl get upset in the end. Guys that flirt openly with other girls and don't treat their lady with respect, do not deserve the self-esteem that comes from having a girlfriend. If I were you I'd show him how much of a miserable failure he is, and show him that he is nothing but dirt. Maybe we're over reacting, or maybe we're missing the reason why you "love" him, but as you can see, I don't want you to get hurt.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:19 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

At first reading your post it seemed you both are in love to stay with each other for a year with only seeing each other once a week.

Of course reading on this is not the guy for your. It seems he is taking advantage of you not around at these party's. YOU don't need a guy like this. Every girl doesn't derve a dog for a guy.

You need someone special to care for and not to worry about if they go to a party. Don't hold on to him...let the fish swim back out to see.

Old 03-22-2004, 05:07 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

brainchild HB User
Cool Re: guy trouble?help!

When he says these things to you, say ok then, now think seriously about this, now imagine me acting exactly the same way you do? would you think it was ok for me to flirt with other guys n give lap dances to them? that will really get him thinking, n he wont like the idea at all!! even say to him if u have been out without him, say u had all these guys flirting with u n stuff. but only say something like that to him if you are sure he isnt going to get mad at you!! but he does sound like a little bit nasty, i have to agree with everyone else!! if his behaviour upsets you then its not likely to improve. man can be absolute idiots and not appreciate what they have got!!

Old 03-28-2004, 07:29 AM   #6

biskobird HB User
Wink Re: guy trouble?help!

girl u shouldnt worri im goin tro the same thing me family dont like this guy im datein and r makin escuses up just sit ur parents down adn tell them how much this lad means to u if they r ur real m8ts and understand they will try and make it work for ya anyway and ur friends if they call them ur m8ts they will understand tell them u dont care what they think of him its ur life and u can like who ever u want but u just want ur friends there to help u trou this mess soon enougth u will get by and ur friends and family will help u if they wanna make u happy well anyway good luck x-x-x-x-x

Closed Thread