It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 09:06 PM   #1

sunnyhk HB User
Post Do girls like.......

What kind of body do most girls like in men????

Do most girls like men with 6 packs???????

Old 03-24-2004, 10:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User
Re: Do girls like.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhk

6 packs?

I can tell you "different strokes for different folks". Everyone is different and not all girls like the same thing. Just like not all guys like the same thing.

Some people go for physical attributes, while others go for inner beauty.

If someone is looking for inner beauty over looks, than someone who is ugly on the inside and gorgeous on the outside isn't going to turn that person's head.

If someone is looking for looks alone, then they couldn't care less if the person they are attracted to is an air head.

Be the person you want to be, for the right reasons. Do it for you, and not because it's what you think some girl will like.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2004, 07:00 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyana
6 packs?

I can tell you "different strokes for different folks". Everyone is different and not all girls like the same thing. Just like not all guys like the same thing.

Some people go for physical attributes, while others go for inner beauty.

If someone is looking for inner beauty over looks, than someone who is ugly on the inside and gorgeous on the outside isn't going to turn that person's head.

If someone is looking for looks alone, then they couldn't care less if the person they are attracted to is an air head.

Be the person you want to be, for the right reasons. Do it for you, and not because it's what you think some girl will like.

Well Said

Everyone like looks for a different trait when looking for a mate. In todays world a good body does help, but keep your personality in good sense and you'll find that right one. You don't need a gym for a GF, we are not create to look alike for a reason...

Old 03-25-2004, 09:56 AM   #4

Cherry HB User

Quote:

Being honest Guys with 6 packs are cute but thats not what I go for. Usually the ones with 6 packs are very rude and to me I go more for a persons personality.

Old 03-25-2004, 12:47 PM   #5

SneakyToast HB User

I do have to say, that guys who are big and buff, they KNOW they are big and buff.

Personally, those are the guys that I tend to stay away from.

In a lot of ways, it would be like a girl who is always being told she is beautiful. She knows that she is, and therefore, knows she can get whatever she wants.

There is nothing saying that really good-looking guys are sweethearts inside, but through experience, I have learned that guys like that are jerks.

But as it was stated above--and I can hardly state better--everyone likes a different guy.

It's all about personal choice.

As a guy, you should decide what on the body you want, and what makes you happy. And go for that and get it!

Old 03-25-2004, 04:30 PM   #6

sunnyhk HB User

I have 6 pack and my muscles aren't "HUGE" and "BULKY" my muscles are
are more "Medium sized" and "ripped and defined".....So this is more of a bad thing than a good thing???

basically all of ya'lls replys are saying 6 packs are a bad thing....Are you all sayin I should stop working out and lose my 6 pack and muscles???
I always thought girls liked 6 packs..........

Old 03-25-2004, 05:50 PM   #7

always HB User

my bf is really thin [sort of "lanky"...], but his muscles are well developed... he has a bit of a six pack... but the most important thing is his personality...
different people have different opinions... and as you get out into the world, you'll see so many different views and what not, that your head will spin, if not explode... be who you are, you'll find someone and it won't be superficial...

Old 03-25-2004, 08:17 PM   #8
(female)

tallgirl HB User

NO 6 PACKS ARE NOT A BAD THING...... DONT LOSE IT!!!! these people were just saying that they like guys that have nice personalities but that is not what you asked... you asked what kind of body girls like and what i like is thin, six pack muscular but not to muscular.... ( i hate the way buff bulky guys look) and TALL...

But sine everyone is going on about personalities then i would say that i like nice funny guys with a good sence of humor.... guys that are rude and stuck up because they know that they are hot and think that they can get any girl whenever they want are not the kind of guys that i am attracted to... so be hot but be nice... or no one will like you no matter how hot you are...

Old 03-26-2004, 11:02 AM   #9
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Wink Re: Do girls like.......

Quote:

hmmm, I would only like a man with 6 packs if it is something good, like Guiness or Corona.....no cheap beer for me thank you.

hehehe

Old 03-26-2004, 08:59 PM   #10
Veteran

Will M. HB User

A lot girls I know seem to only care about looks. It's sad really. But not all all girls, as you can see above. Personallity usually always triumpths over looks, so if you show girls who you are inside, they'll respect you as a human being not a sex object.

You shouldn't have to stop working out though. If you enjoy it, keep at it. I work out too, but I don't rely on how I look. I'm not saying I'm ugly, but wish my face, could be as good as my personality, but... no.

Last edited by Will M.; 03-26-2004 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added more

Old 03-28-2004, 04:41 AM   #11

Kylie1 HB User

Personally, I think six packs are really really really hot. What I don't like is guys who work out so much that they look like arnie.

A nice body is a plus and it will get you attention from girls, but at the end of the day not many girls are -only- going to go for guys with great body's. As I said, it's a plus, but not a must have.

Old 03-28-2004, 07:38 AM   #12

biskobird HB User
Lightbulb Re: Do girls like.......

well girls do like 6 packs but u usaly find 6 packs on boys who think there it. well girls like a gd personality and some one who can make them laugth or smile and it dont matter wot boys look like well sometimes it does to girl who think there good wlel good luck amy x-x-x

Old 03-28-2004, 01:39 PM   #13
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User

I've always had a great appreciation for a guy that keeps his body top notch. However, I've gone out with guys that work out and they are such meatheads, even if they aren't even that big. As long as you keep the right mentality, you will be the hottest thing on the block, trust me.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:09 PM   #14

MuneTeika HB User

I quote my sister when she said "never date a man who is more concerned about his looks than you are"

I personally hate big muscles. I like a guy to be slim and cut. meaning just ever so slightly muscular.

Old 03-30-2004, 05:34 PM   #15

chelsea_girl HB User

well i prefer if a guy didnt have a six pack...it makes me feel icky. dont mistake this for a huge stomach but just in alrigh shape. a little bulge i think is sexy. i feel safe with a guy that is a little chubby but not FAT i dont know maybe im just weird. but if a guy is skinnier than me i just feel beastly. so sorry for being so confusing but i'd say average. hmmm not sum preppy little animal ahh i dunno

Closed Thread