It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 10:37 PM   #1

t-dash HB User
Nude outdoor tanning etiquette

Since I live in the boonies some girls want to come over and tan naked with me once its summer time since there's privacy here. I'm not sure what the boundaries should be though, I mean we'll be naked allready so..... and obviousely they arn't going to mind being naked with me. I tan naked alone all the time but never with a tanning partner, fair game or is there etiquette where I shouldn't come onto them or take advantage of the situation?

T Dash

Last edited by t-dash; 03-24-2004 at 10:55 PM.

Old 03-25-2004, 12:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User
Re: Nude outdoor tanning etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-dash
Since I live in the boonies some girls want to come over and tan naked with me once its summer time since there's privacy here. I'm not sure what the boundaries should be though, I mean we'll be naked allready so..... and obviousely they arn't going to mind being naked with me. I tan naked alone all the time but never with a tanning partner, fair game or is there etiquette where I shouldn't come onto them or take advantage of the situation?

T Dash
I take it your a male.....and lemme tell you, thats so strange. Girls offering to come and tan at your place, naked. LOL I wouldnt even hit on those girls if they were fully clothed, how strange are they!

No, dont hit on them, thats just extremely sleazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2004, 06:44 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:

T Dash

Consider yourself god if women want to tan in the nude with you. Just make sure that you are single so your GF doesn't get mad.

For as taking advantage of themmmm... Well I would let them just tan.. There are a lot a diseases out there and I am sure you don't want to get anything. I would just say watch your step. Don't force yourself into anything. If you don't want anything to happen then don't let them tan.

Old 03-25-2004, 12:41 PM   #4

SneakyToast HB User
Re: Nude tanning etiquette

Wow. That is a surprisingly interesting situation.

I don't know how you can say there is etiquette, but then again. How do these girls know you?

That would be kind of awkward if random girls decided to go tanning.

Anyway, I think your best bet would be to leave them alone. See what they intend to do. I'm thinking they might have other motives in mind if they were bold enough to ask to tan naked with you.

And have fun, of course.

Old 03-25-2004, 04:34 PM   #5

t-dash HB User

I think I agree with you. Its just tanning, and being naked is just so we don't get tan lines. One girl does it often with other people, so she's experienced there and said nothing usually happens (though she has fooled around in the past while tanning), I was talking to her last night, another girls never done it but wants to be able to tan buff to avoid tan lines and without fake baking and she's comfortable around me so she said she won't mind tanning naked, and the 3rd I doubt will do it, she's chicken but she liked the idea, we'll see if she bails out. As for etiquette I believe its just tanning, nothing sexual, its fun being naked and seeing someone else naked but that doesn't mean anything has to go on, but if it does I'm all game, I just won't make the first move.
Oh and these girls are all friends of mine, they know I live in the country and they know I often tan alone out here, they arn't random girls, and they won't be tanning with me all at the same time... though that WOULD make for an interesting situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyToast
Wow. That is a surprisingly interesting situation.

I don't know how you can say there is etiquette, but then again. How do these girls know you?

That would be kind of awkward if random girls decided to go tanning.

Anyway, I think your best bet would be to leave them alone. See what they intend to do. I'm thinking they might have other motives in mind if they were bold enough to ask to tan naked with you.

And have fun, of course.

Old 03-25-2004, 10:31 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

DoOoOoM HB User

What is a guy tanning NUDE for? I think that's the real question...

Old 03-25-2004, 11:44 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_DoOoOoM
lol another good point, the whole situation to me seems weird.

Old 03-26-2004, 12:59 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User

Quote:

T Dash
When I was a teenager I used to frequent a nude beach with my friends. It was like any other beach, just clothing optional. No one gawked and stared, at least if they did, they didn't do it openly. It was rather comfortable.

I think it's odd that some girls would just call you up one day and say "hey, let's all tan nude at your place this summer". Most girl's wouldn't do that.

However, if their request is on the up and up, let them tan nude at your place. You don't have to participate if you are uncomfortable with the situation. Also, just because they want to tan in the buff, doesn't mean they are open season for you and your friends to hit on.

Also, there are countless places where one can go and tan nude.... a drive in the country will yield several open fields and hide aways that are private enough for someone to go and tan nude. Why your place?

Last edited by Katyana; 03-26-2004 at 01:00 AM.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:27 PM   #9

t-dash HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_DoOoOoM
Girls like a fully tanned body, and its a natural tan too, not that fake bake look. I live in the country where its totally private so why not? The girls I have flings with over the summer sure like it over guys who have white swim shorts tanlines. I guess I do it because its more of a turn on to the girls I date. Thats all I can think of :P I never really thought of it until you said that.

*shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyana
I think it's odd that some girls would just call you up one day and say "hey, let's all tan nude at your place this summer". Most girl's wouldn't do that.
It usually comes up in casual conversation, they sometimes ask if I ever tan out in the country since its a good opportunity, and I say I do and they're welcome to join me because it does get boring tanning alone [I tan in shorts too when someone joins me usually, but with groups we usually just go to the beach]. A few bold ones start asking if I tan naked just out of curiosity and thats usually about it, but then the very few who have shown interest I suppose must be fans of nudists or something or have alot of self confidence. I get asked to tan alot but thats just regular covered up tanning, its jut recent that a few shown interest in the nude tanning.

I guess it isn't all that different from skinny dipping come to think of it... minus the icy cold water.

Last edited by t-dash; 03-26-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Closed Thread