It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 02:31 PM   #1

Kylie1 HB User
Unhappy Period Pain

Guys, get out of this post now.

The PAIN!!!!!

I have literally crawled over to the computer, hot water bottle in hand, because I am desperate. Every month the pain is so bad. I am unable to move, my back aches like I've been stabbed there, I feel nauseus, I often get diarrehea, and I burp alot which is really weird.

Anyway I need help. How bad is your period pain? What do you do to take it away? Do you know if it gets better or worse as you get older?

I don't often take tablets with period pain because I get very nauseus. If I try to swallow anything there is no doubt I would vomit. I've heard exercise is good but I can't move...

I need a hug

Old 03-25-2004, 02:36 PM   #2
(female)

icis HB User
Re: Period Pain

I too was very similar in that moving was not an option and swallowing pills was out of the question because I would throw them up. Now, I know the idea may sound a little crazy, but ask your doctor about going on birth control for it. My doctor told me I should definately go on it, because that kind of pain and such shouldn't have to be dealt with every month.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

Man you sound exactley like me 6 months ago.
I had such bad period pain I would vommitt, and sometimes I would take a pill for it, but I'd just vommitt it up.
I can't swallow tablets, so it was hard for me...but I think i have something to help you.
I'm from Australia so i dont know if you can get this, but it works wonders, I dont get any pain at all.

INZA 500

I crush one of those inbetween 2 spoons, then put some honey on it, then swallow. It lasts a very long time too.

You need a prescription for these, so see your doctor first. You never know, you could be allergic to something in it.

But it has been a miracle!

Also yes I think being fit and healthy can minimise the pain, but who feels like exercising with major cramps and vommitting happening? not me lol.

Old 03-28-2004, 02:16 AM   #4
(female)

Tree Hugger HB User

See your doctor if you can. That's their job! somthing wrong with the body, they are there to fix it, and while period pains ARE normal, they DONT have to be accepted ! Ask your doc, he/she may have some very helpful things to offer you! (often times in sample form so you dont have to pay either!)

Closed Thread