It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 12:11 PM   #1

boiluvr10 HB User
boyz r confusin meh!~!~!

hey evy1!~!~! ok i have 2 things bout boyz that i need help with. if boyz could reply 2 that would help. im 12 years old and in da 6th grade. i like this guy, cody, that i've known 4eva. until about a yr n a half ago i went 2 the same school, church, and rode the same bus as he did, and only lived about a mile away from him. then we moved and now i just go to the same school as he does. hes in 7th grade so i have no classes with him. i live about 15 miles away from him, but muh bro is moving n2 a house down the road from him and muh uncle lives on the property that we used 2. i see him about once a day n neva talk 2 him b/c i dont have tyme.. i havent talked 2 him since b4 we moved. muh friendz have told him i like him n asked him if he likez meh n he says no. muh family knowz his family n muh mom says his mom wouldnt let him go out wit n-e 1 yet. when i was in his religion classes he talked 2 meh a lot-more than n-e otha gurl. muh mom says i should call him but i havent talked 2 him n so long he'd think it was weird. so im waiting until hes old enuf n interested but i just want 2 kno wut u guyz think is ^ wit him, if he does like meh, n if theres n-e thing i can do 2 make him like meh more.
muh otha prob is that im goin out wit this guy thats liked meh 4eva n i like him when hes single or when hes goin out wit otha ppl but now that i have him i dont like him so much. muh ex bf that i've gone out wit 4 tymes since july is talkin 2 meh again so i need help on how 2 get ova muh ex n like muh current bf more. if u guyz could help meh it would b GREATLY appreciated. sry i made this so long. thx 4 reading it all n thank u n advance 4 n-e repliez. buh byez.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2004, 12:32 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User
Re: boyz r confusin meh!~!~!

When I was 12, I wasn't even interested in boys. I didn't start to even notice them until I was 17 or 18 years old. And I didn't date until I was 18.

I think you're too young to be worrying about what you should do with this guy or that one, or who you should like.

Enjoy being a kid. Hang out with friends, and play with dolls. There is no need to rush through childhood. One day you'll regret it and wish you could go back and enjoy the carefreeness that comes with being 12 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiluvr10
hey evy1!~!~! ok i have 2 things bout boyz that i need help with. if boyz could reply 2 that would help. im 12 years old and in da 6th grade. i like this guy, cody, that i've known 4eva. until about a yr n a half ago i went 2 the same school, church, and rode the same bus as he did, and only lived about a mile away from him. then we moved and now i just go to the same school as he does. hes in 7th grade so i have no classes with him. i live about 15 miles away from him, but muh bro is moving n2 a house down the road from him and muh uncle lives on the property that we used 2. i see him about once a day n neva talk 2 him b/c i dont have tyme.. i havent talked 2 him since b4 we moved. muh friendz have told him i like him n asked him if he likez meh n he says no. muh family knowz his family n muh mom says his mom wouldnt let him go out wit n-e 1 yet. when i was in his religion classes he talked 2 meh a lot-more than n-e otha gurl. muh mom says i should call him but i havent talked 2 him n so long he'd think it was weird. so im waiting until hes old enuf n interested but i just want 2 kno wut u guyz think is ^ wit him, if he does like meh, n if theres n-e thing i can do 2 make him like meh more.
muh otha prob is that im goin out wit this guy thats liked meh 4eva n i like him when hes single or when hes goin out wit otha ppl but now that i have him i dont like him so much. muh ex bf that i've gone out wit 4 tymes since july is talkin 2 meh again so i need help on how 2 get ova muh ex n like muh current bf more. if u guyz could help meh it would b GREATLY appreciated. sry i made this so long. thx 4 reading it all n thank u n advance 4 n-e repliez. buh byez.

Old 03-28-2004, 04:28 AM   #3

Kylie1 HB User

Well if cody has told your friends he doesn't like you then he doesn't like you. That simple.

There is really no way to get over you ex and like your new boyfriend more. It doesn't work like that. You can't chose who you like, when you like then, or why you like them. If you don't like your boyfriend now then don't go out with him

Old 03-28-2004, 07:42 AM   #4

biskobird HB User

hi im only 13 to tell the truth and u dont need to be worried bout boys at this age they are so imature i no u might like him and dat but wait till ur about 16 it will make things alot better

Old 03-29-2004, 08:34 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Everyone here is right....

Take time to enjoy your youth. You seem a little mature for your age and that maybe why you are thinking about Cody.

Just like Cody as a friend and except him as a good friend. If you have the chance get hid screen name or somthing so you can talk to him online. In the future if things were made for you too then you both will end up together. for now enjoy your life and make tons of friends and meet new people.

Closed Thread