It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User
My friend went bilistic when I told him!

Recently I met this guy at school. Compared to the way I was raised he is a little ruff around the edges. He smokes, cuses, and is no longer a virgin. However we started talking and he ended up asking me out and I told him I would try going with him. However one of my guy friends from school *I'll call him Abe also liked me and said he would ask me out but I would probably turn him down when he found out I decided to go out with *Mike he went bilistic on me he said if I would settle for someone so low I would never meet his standereds any way. This hurt me so bad Im still upset about it. I guess my question is if you guys were in my position would you give mike a chance?

Old 03-27-2004, 08:23 PM   #2

boiluvr10 HB User
Re: My friend went bilistic when I told him!

it depends on if u like mike. i kno how it feelz 2 have all ur friendz call ur bf an @$$***e, n a *****, n all this stuff. it really sux. n do u like abe? b/c if u like abe more than go out wit him. it depends on who U like more, not wut otha ppl think of him. so dont worry about mike being low as dirt or n-e thing, b.c as long as u stay n line n dont let him put a bad nfluence on u, then i'd give mike a shot. just think about who u like more. i hope that helpz.

Last edited by boiluvr10; 03-27-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2004, 08:42 PM   #3
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User

First of all, if you are not that interested in Mike, dont go for him. But as for the other guy, smoking, cussing, and not being a virgin can become an issue with relationships... If you don't like it. Otherwise, I would suggest moving on a finding someone else altogether.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiluvr10
it depends on if u like mike. i kno how it feelz 2 have all ur friendz call ur bf an @$$***e, n a *****, n all this stuff. it really sux. n do u like abe? b/c if u like abe more than go out wit him. it depends on who U like more, not wut otha ppl think of him. so dont worry about mike being low as dirt or n-e thing, b.c as long as u stay n line n dont let him put a bad nfluence on u, then i'd give mike a shot. just think about who u like more. i hope that helpz.
I like mike! I would never date abe though because I can't even talk to him 5 minutes without blocking out half the stuff he says.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:19 PM   #5

MuneTeika HB User

Okay, is Mike the one that smokes,curses, and is not a virgin?

Well anyway, smoking, cursing, and virginity aren't necessarily signs of a bad person. Everybody thinks they are, but it's not really a person's personality. Except at this point though I would have to ask how old you kids are...

Old 03-29-2004, 08:38 AM   #6

Cherry HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuneTeika
Okay, is Mike the one that smokes,curses, and is not a virgin?

Well anyway, smoking, cursing, and virginity aren't necessarily signs of a bad person. Everybody thinks they are, but it's not really a person's personality. Except at this point though I would have to ask how old you kids are...
Yes mike is the one who is all these things and we are both 18

Old 03-29-2004, 08:41 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat
Recently I met this guy at school. Compared to the way I was raised he is a little ruff around the edges. He smokes, cuses, and is no longer a virgin. However we started talking and he ended up asking me out and I told him I would try going with him. However one of my guy friends from school *I'll call him Abe also liked me and said he would ask me out but I would probably turn him down when he found out I decided to go out with *Mike he went bilistic on me he said if I would settle for someone so low I would never meet his standereds any way. This hurt me so bad Im still upset about it. I guess my question is if you guys were in my position would you give mike a chance?

This was all your choice...If you wanted to date Abe then you would have. I am guessing you are still young so it doesn't hurt to venture at different style of guys.

The reason why he cussed at you is because he is jealous. He knows he may be more well cut than this other guy but he has to face the fact that was your decision. He is not a baby and tell him to grow up and get over it.
MAybe eventually you'll give Abe a chance but if he is a friend he would be supportive of your decision.

Closed Thread