It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 05:34 PM   #1
(female)

tallgirl HB User
Bodies

ok what kind of a body do most guys like??? like short.... tall... thin.... thick.....flat chested......big boobs...... im just cerious i wanna know what kind of things guys look for in girls....... and dont say it depends on the guy just tell me what kind of body you like.... i want to see what kind of things the majority of guys like.... thanx

Old 03-27-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: Bodies

It depends on the guy! Sorry, but it does! The face is very important to me, especially the eyes and smile. I feel confordable if the girl was my height, or shorter--a few cm taller okay I guess. I usually like fairly long hair. I don't really care about the size of boobs, as long as they are not scary big! But most important of all--intelligence!

That's me, as for the majority of guys(based on my 'friends'), I'd say...

Blonde, long hair, blue eyes, nice butt. Doesn't have to have a brain.

I don't speak for everyone though, remember that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2004, 06:15 PM   #3

goatofthenever HB User
Smile Re: Bodies

tall and skinny, boob size doesnt matter.

Old 03-27-2004, 09:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

I'm not a male, but i know that men have all different tastes.
In my opinion, and from what i know, there are 2 groups.

The "womanly" group and the "slim and slender" group.

Womanly- curvacious,womanly. Though there are different versions of these, you have they J-Lo's who have the curvy bottom but flat chest, the Beyonce's who are more volumptous all over and then there's the Halle Berry's who have a curvy shape, but are petite still.

And then slim and slender group....well they're like the catwalk models who dont really have much shape. They usualy have long slender legs and arms, like Cameron Diaz. Or they just all around petite girls like Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Just make the best of what you have, and someone who is into your "type" will think your hot!

Old 03-28-2004, 04:08 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Personally - I like chicks who are "Womanly". You know, curves, dont starve themselves. I dont like the real skinny chicks most of friends do.
Chest size - Doesn't really matter that much, but I dont really like flat chested.

Last edited by The only name not taken; 03-28-2004 at 04:08 AM.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:09 PM   #6

always HB User

well, i know you don't want to hear it... but it does depend on the guy...
although i'm a girl... it's something i've learned... you see any combination of body-types between people in relationships.. my boyfriend is tall and lean, but fairly muscular... intellegent... his skins a little darker [french...], brown eyes... i'm more short=-statured and skinny... average chest size... fairly intellegent... ... pale-skinned [... english lineage *sigh* ], di-chromatic- eyes--- one of my friends is korean, her boyfriend has black hair, pale skin and is a little pudgy... both pairs... we look sort of... "out of place" sometimes... "odd couples" if you will, but are over-all happy in our relationships...

it think it's virtually impossible to find out what the "majority" of guys like, because a lot of guys seem to like a few types... and some put the major "deciding" factor on their intellegence, or personality...
in anycase, i wouldn't be so worried in finding "what type" of girls guys like, because, at some point in time, you'll find someone who likes you for you... you'll be "their type"...

Old 03-29-2004, 08:57 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Coming from a male it doesn't really matter to me

A lot of people look for different traits when they find somone attractive. I have seen guys go for over wieght girls, some skinny, and some it doesn't matter.

If you are a great person inside then you will find a great guy to be with. Go for a guy that judges character not for what you will look like. It will last longer,

Old 03-29-2004, 10:51 AM   #8
(male)

mikael26288 HB User

I agree with eightball, if the girl is fun to be with and is a great person inside, it doesn't matter if you are 98 lbs. or 300 lbs. good body or out of shape body. If you are a nice person to be around, a man will not seem to notice any faults in you. One of my favorite GFs from the past was over 200 lbs. but she was pure joy to be around.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:17 AM   #9

commited HB User

Who friggin cares what kinds of bodies guys like.Be proud of YOUR body cuz its yours and you love it not cuz some guy likes or doesnt like it.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:25 AM   #10
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael26288
I agree with eightball, if the girl is fun to be with and is a great person inside, it doesn't matter if you are 98 lbs. or 300 lbs. good body or out of shape body. If you are a nice person to be around, a man will not seem to notice any faults in you. One of my favorite GFs from the past was over 200 lbs. but she was pure joy to be around.

Its so true....Personality is the true force to a successful relationship.

Old 03-29-2004, 03:55 PM   #11

Passion4BskBall HB User

im 6'1 and 155 lbs. im muscular, i play basketball and have a fairly good tan, would i be considered okay looking. im only a fresh in hs though ill be 15 next month. so is that okay. i personally think i look wierd in short jean shorts because of my long legs. so i rarely wear them. should i wear shorts more.

Old 03-30-2004, 07:01 AM   #12
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion4BskBall
im 6'1 and 155 lbs. im muscular, i play basketball and have a fairly good tan, would i be considered okay looking. im only a fresh in hs though ill be 15 next month. so is that okay. i personally think i look wierd in short jean shorts because of my long legs. so i rarely wear them. should i wear shorts more.

I am sure you look just fine...Some guys like the long legs and some don't but the guys you need to attract are the ones that like you for you

Old 03-30-2004, 10:41 AM   #13

goatofthenever HB User

Quote:
its impossible to say if you good looking since i dont see you...but tall girls are great, and so are long legs wear shorts if you want to, im sure it doesnt look wierd.

Old 03-30-2004, 11:24 AM   #14

cutie&fun101 HB User

Quote:

i know exactly how u feel i am 6ft 2 and i am usually tan.... i will be aftera fer weeks because i tan easy..... i prefer shorts because they show my best feature... my legs... i have long legs and i am pround of them.... i bet you do not look weird in shorts.... tall girls are made for shorts they look good on us because we dont have short stubby legs......

Old 04-01-2004, 03:05 PM   #15

ZeroJester HB User

I'm 18, and a guy. I don't believe there to be any specific type of girl I go for, although there are some certain characteristics I enjoy.

I like girls shorter than myself, about shoulder height, which would be around 5'4" or 5'5". I like women that are bit curvacious, with breast and butt both fitting her body and not looking out of place. Hair length and color varies, but I love black hair just past the shoulders. Yum.

I would say the most important thing to me overall though is a girls face. The eyes and smile are extremely important features.

Closed Thread