It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2004, 01:11 PM   #1

newyorkdude HB User
high school fights

I need help. I have been harrasing some kid in school because he is really mouthy. He wanted to fight me. I couldn't back down because the teachers were gone and we were surrounded. He gave me a minor black eye, a few shots to the nose(I'm not an easy bleeder) and skull shots that hurt his hand. My puhes mostly missed but a few skull shots. We both are OK wiht eachother, but it is akward we we meet. BTW the teacher came around the corner and broke it up. He tried to gloat, but at the time noone saw me hurting, or him! So in your opinion who won? Also noone will se the eye because I am suspended through spring break. YAY! SO who won? And what do I say to him if we meet again(I have his class)?

Old 03-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #2

newyorkdude HB User
Re: high school fights

So far there are no posts, so I am saying that this is not a response, I'm just going further in depth. Ok. We started out being surrounded by the class. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT chanting as usual in my school. I was in stance as he did the BADY BOY move saying "come on, hit me" while bumping me with his chest. My first swing was well thought out to be soft, but to start the fight like a fire cracker. I got back in stance. He really exploded with fist everywhere, I didn't even flich for the fact I had an adrenaline dump. But most of my punches missed or hit him in the top of the head. He hit me in the nose I few times, but I am pretty strong, I can take a puch, ecspecially when I can't feel it on adrenaline. Nothing he could dish out could cause a knock out. He isn't strong at all. Just fast. I did notice a black eye a little late, but anyways= He must have thought I was down after he hit me in the eye. I was CLEARLY still aflame. I said "where ya goin"? He came back, A little more of punching, didn't feel it, I gave ONE HECK OF A BLOW right there, could of sent him into a concussion. It barely touched him, just by a hare, the whole class cheered right then. About ten seconds of both of us missing and the teacher sent us to the school cop. If I fight again he said he'll send me to lock-up, jail I guess. So thats the story.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2004, 01:27 PM   #3

newyorkdude HB User

By te way, I first wanted to ask how to get rid of a black eye fast.

Old 03-30-2004, 02:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

ummmm....Neither one of you won......If you don't know how to fix a black eye then you shouldn't be in any fights anyway...

I don't need to tell you Fighting doesn't solve a thing....There are better ways than fighting, being a bigger man and walking away.... but then again your a boy in school and I'm a mom teaching my Son not to fight....BUT...My son does boxing, football, basketball and weight trains...He doesn't have to prove his assets, he doesn't get bullied, and he doesn't bully anyone....He speaks up for himself and for the underdogs....

But it's not to say if someone tooked the first swing he wouldn't back down.

When you see the kid in class, be the bigger man, shake his hand and call a truce....

Old 03-30-2004, 05:41 PM   #5

chelsea_girl HB User

i think u guys tied. if there is a next time make sure he bleeds. jk! well i dont really know of how to get rid of one i just know how to keep the swelling down. since a black eye is like a bruise...its under the skin and it damages sum tissues u just have to wait it out. sorry

Old 03-30-2004, 10:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User

Ask someone who saw the fight.

Old 03-31-2004, 02:32 AM   #7

vlsl HB User

well to recover fast... boil an egg and let it rest on ur eye for some time until you're tired and it'll recover soon...

Old 04-02-2004, 07:48 PM   #8

awthyug HB User

the best way to get rid of a black eye is to not get one... next time don't get hit

Old 04-03-2004, 03:37 PM   #9

newyorkdude HB User
Thumbs up Re: high school fights

It was kinda hard to dodge, I tried my best while on an "ADRENALINE DUMP"

A little hard to fight while I lost all my finely tuned motor skillz.

Old 04-03-2004, 08:05 PM   #10

Malificent HB User

Nobody wins a fight.

Old 04-03-2004, 08:28 PM   #11

Geek_USA HB User

Well fighting is like the special olympics, does not matter if you loose or win, your still a retard (no offence to mentaly challanged people I just like that quote for cases like this).

But hey I know how it is, sometimes when they **** with you so much people just flip, just keep it cool.

I do not know about the winning thing, it sounded pretty close. If he wanted to fight you (i.e. you talked **** and he said he will fight you) then no one won. But if you where the one that started the fight (i.e. he talked ****, and you wanted to **** him up) then you lost since it seems he did some damage to you and you touched a few of his hairs..

Next time you see him, be cool, be the bigger boy.

Old 04-04-2004, 07:51 AM   #12

newyorkdude HB User

It ain't that easy, because next time we're in class he IS going to make sumb dumb comment, he'll keep rambling on, and there will probably be another fight.

Old 04-04-2004, 08:11 AM   #13

Malificent HB User

So that's when you ignore him. Leave the room, do something. Don't be so fight-happy though man that doesn't solve anything!

Old 04-05-2004, 06:31 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User

fighting is wack. i got into a fight in high school that caused me to get transferred to another school. the girl i fought had these friends, they were backing me! But, at the end of the fight - which neither of us won because I was finally sick of the hype surrounding it the crowd yelling fight fight! Then one bully said to me, one more hit and you win. i wouldn't do it. since i started the fight i got transferred (i had moved out of the district and they were letting me finish the school year there until this happened). anyway, the girls that at first backed me walked away with the girl i fought! i walked away alone. so it just goes to show it's only a show-no matter who is friends with who. if this kid keeps up the talk, and from what you say that is why you fought him to begin with, just tell him to take up boxing if he's so interested in getting punched. and, keep your hands to yourself, no one likes a bully.

Old 04-06-2004, 10:46 AM   #15
(male)

andrew127 HB User

When i got in a fight with this guy cuz he was talking **** about me.... i won but it didn't like woop his *** it was even until the end.

But about a week later we where talking like nothing happened, he was kind of an old friend but i stopped chillin with him.

Just act normal man, only girls hold a grudge for nothing. When guys fight you fight and it's over after. Unless anything else happens there is no reason to just go on with life and get along with him or just don't talk to him but don't avoid him just because you got in fight with him.

Closed Thread