It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 01:10 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 114
alwaysgod2 HB User
Another typical post

Ive come to notice that almost every post is basically on guys asking about girls and vis versa. Well this is just another one of them. lol. Well suddenly im starting to notice guys liking me( not popular really when it comes to guys, dont know why. i guess im too shy) But anywho i get theses thoughts like "there must be some reason to why all theses guys are liking me suddenly" and now im thinking because of the rumor that went around last year about me( i was said to be a *****, when justtalking to me once you definintly could see that im not. Ive ever even had sex) So now im thinking, the only possible reason theses guys are liking me is becasue they think im a *****. So question is, will a guy do that? Just flirt with you mad becasue he thinks he has a chance to get some? or is there a possibilty that not all guys are pig headed like that. lol Thanks bunches

 
Old 04-01-2004, 02:03 PM   #2
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysgod2
Ive come to notice that almost every post is basically on guys asking about girls and vis versa. Well this is just another one of them. lol. Well suddenly im starting to notice guys liking me( not popular really when it comes to guys, dont know why. i guess im too shy) But anywho i get theses thoughts like "there must be some reason to why all theses guys are liking me suddenly" and now im thinking because of the rumor that went around last year about me( i was said to be a *****, when justtalking to me once you definintly could see that im not. Ive ever even had sex) So now im thinking, the only possible reason theses guys are liking me is becasue they think im a *****. So question is, will a guy do that? Just flirt with you mad becasue he thinks he has a chance to get some? or is there a possibilty that not all guys are pig headed like that. lol Thanks bunches
Ok I am going to try to keep this in low key but guys in high school are a little different than someone 18 yrs or older. If they know or hear a rumor a girl like to have sex then thier hormones come right out and they will detect you like a radar.

You need to stay away from these types of guys unless you meet a real nice one out of the deal. Now this could come into your favor because you may meet a guy that actually like you for you

Stay positive and don't let those rumors hit you.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 04-01-2004, 04:08 PM   #3
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5
cutie&fun101 HB User
Re: Another typical post

yes there is guys out there that will only flirt with a girl for sex... this guy i know was flirting with me and stuff and was really nice then later i found out that he was saying things about me like "I bet i can get her into bed" and him and some of his friends after football practice were talking to me but everytime i would turn around they would laugh and i found out by my friend that they were doing sexual things like what they would do with there hands and stuff.... so yes there is guys out there that will only talk to u for sex after he found out that i wouldnt have sex then he stopped talking to me....... sad isnt it??

 
Old 04-01-2004, 06:22 PM   #4
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Austin
Posts: 396
Will M. HB User
Re: Another typical post

Yeah, there are a lot of guys like that just after sex. I know a lot of guys that are like that. What's annoying is they'll try to bring me into the conversation about who has the nicest butt. I just walk away. What's sad is, those guys always get the girls. Let's change that.

 
Old 04-02-2004, 06:43 AM   #5
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will M.
Yeah, there are a lot of guys like that just after sex. I know a lot of guys that are like that. What's annoying is they'll try to bring me into the conversation about who has the nicest butt. I just walk away. What's sad is, those guys always get the girls. Let's change that.

In todays world Will we can't change that. With Hollywood and music thing have adpted to the sex scene. Meaning many people thoughts are more into that.

ITs nice to see that there is another guy like me in this world. Another words you just walk away from those conversations. Look at the bright side though, those guys who get all the girls thier relationships don't last. You will meet a girl that has self respect and will be a great canidate for an awsome relationship.

 
Old 04-02-2004, 06:45 AM   #6
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie&fun101
yes there is guys out there that will only flirt with a girl for sex... this guy i know was flirting with me and stuff and was really nice then later i found out that he was saying things about me like "I bet i can get her into bed" and him and some of his friends after football practice were talking to me but everytime i would turn around they would laugh and i found out by my friend that they were doing sexual things like what they would do with there hands and stuff.... so yes there is guys out there that will only talk to u for sex after he found out that i wouldnt have sex then he stopped talking to me....... sad isnt it??
It is very sad on his part but great on yours You have respect for your body and willing to save it for the right person. You have a good head and don't let friends break that.

 
Old 04-02-2004, 01:53 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 114
alwaysgod2 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Yall seem like such sweet guys. You both have repied to a lot of me posts and i just felt i needed to tell yall that. OMG yesterday i made it clear i wasnt that type of girl around those guys, and today 2 of them still talked to me, but the one that i knew was just there because of what he heard, didnt. It was so awseome but sad in the same way. it was like a "ha i showed you type thing"thanks for your replies. But my other delimma is im starting to like one of them and i found out today that he likes my best friend...so oh well.

 
Old 04-02-2004, 02:19 PM   #8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysgod2
Yall seem like such sweet guys. You both have repied to a lot of me posts and i just felt i needed to tell yall that. OMG yesterday i made it clear i wasnt that type of girl around those guys, and today 2 of them still talked to me, but the one that i knew was just there because of what he heard, didnt. It was so awseome but sad in the same way. it was like a "ha i showed you type thing"thanks for your replies. But my other delimma is im starting to like one of them and i found out today that he likes my best friend...so oh well.

Well like I said in the first post something good may come out of this

Rumors can work out to our advantage sometimes and other times it could ruin us. You stayed strong and positive for the whole thing and I have to give it up to you

 
Old 04-02-2004, 05:12 PM   #9
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Austin
Posts: 396
Will M. HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
In todays world Will we can't change that. With Hollywood and music thing have adpted to the sex scene. Meaning many people thoughts are more into that.

ITs nice to see that there is another guy like me in this world. Another words you just walk away from those conversations. Look at the bright side though, those guys who get all the girls thier relationships don't last. You will meet a girl that has self respect and will be a great canidate for an awsome relationship.
Well, we can't change it in general. But I think it is possible to change someone's perspective. For instance, there is a girl at my school who said "guys are jerks." I walked up to her and talked to her, to show that's not true. I agree that the media inflicts girls to get manipulated by men, but if only we could change the media, things would be different...

 
Old 04-03-2004, 10:04 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 24
journalistic HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysgod2
Ive come to notice that almost every post is basically on guys asking about girls and vis versa. Well this is just another one of them. lol. Well suddenly im starting to notice guys liking me( not popular really when it comes to guys, dont know why. i guess im too shy) But anywho i get theses thoughts like "there must be some reason to why all theses guys are liking me suddenly" and now im thinking because of the rumor that went around last year about me( i was said to be a *****, when justtalking to me once you definintly could see that im not. Ive ever even had sex) So now im thinking, the only possible reason theses guys are liking me is becasue they think im a *****. So question is, will a guy do that? Just flirt with you mad becasue he thinks he has a chance to get some? or is there a possibilty that not all guys are pig headed like that. lol Thanks bunches
Yes, some guys will just go after you for that reason. All you can really do is keep up your guard and do not give in to them if they try to get you to do something you're uncomfortable with. If they try anything that you don't like, do not be afraid to tell them so. If they go back to school and start talking BS about you, who cares? Your body and your morals are more important than your high school reputation.

 
Old 04-04-2004, 05:07 AM   #11
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Another typical post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will M.
Well, we can't change it in general. But I think it is possible to change someone's perspective. For instance, there is a girl at my school who said "guys are jerks." I walked up to her and talked to her, to show that's not true. I agree that the media inflicts girls to get manipulated by men, but if only we could change the media, things would be different...
Will, the media and entertainers have change a lot of things in the past five years. I am a DJ and I remember before Britney Spears came out a lot of the girl were clean cut and your average kid. Now I can't believe on how these girls act and dress. I shouldn't say just the girls because I the guys are going with the thuggish ruggish look.

But these girls are grinding with each other and wearing less cloths than Britney would. The sad thing is that these schools are not saying anything to stop them at the dances and the parents buy it for them.

I have always believed that its hard to change a person after they have been the same way all there life. But I do agree with you tthat you can change a person perspective.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Another 2ww Daisies4monkeys Trying to Conceive (TTC) 63 09-09-2007 03:51 PM
Need advice - is it too soon for another blood test? Clarissa234 Thyroid Disorders 2 08-23-2007 12:23 PM
Signed off for another year! Is it my relationship? Help! jgr01 Bipolar Disorder 3 05-09-2007 06:46 AM
Another Post Op Lumbar Fusion ? scbmxmom Back Problems 19 04-16-2006 09:18 AM
The truth. Another girl. I was right. lady346 Relationship Health 207 02-20-2006 02:52 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



Seraph (7), rosequartz (6), writeleft (6), lenvegas (4), Kszan (3), SoundsFamiliar (2), Diverdan8 (2), ERpiguy (2), solofelix (2), frisbeefreak (2)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1004), Apollo123 (903), Titchou (847), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (759), ladybud (754), sammy64 (668), midwest1 (668), BlueSkies14 (610)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!