It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 12:11 PM   #1

DDJ HB User
I think?

There is this girl in school and she is very good looking, everytime I pass her in the halls I look at her (more of a stare than anything) and she looks back everytime. I don't know and words can explain it but she looks back in a certain way always thanking god it isn't in disgust. My legs go weak when I spot her in the hall and she 'fronts' whenever she sees me like she doesn't know I am looking at her. It's stupid and I really want her to be mine. I think she likes me.

I know one of her mates really well and not to sound over confident but I think her friend likes me and I like her back but not as strongly as I like 'the girl'. I would ask 'the friend' to introduce me or whatever but I think she would (again not to sound up myself) get heart broken. But since I have sort of, I think fallen in love with 'the girl'

What do I do to win her over?

Old 04-04-2004, 01:26 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: I think?

Well feelings are one of those things that are hard to win over. The best advice I have for you is just go with your heart on the girl you like the most.

The best thing you could do is just get to know them better and do things that they like or may like. If they are interested in you then they will go your direction, but you can't someone love you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2004, 03:50 PM   #3

Kylie1 HB User

If you don't want the friend and you think she likes you, then try not to pay her as much attention. You don't want to end up with them both liking you, and the girl you like not going for you because she doesnt want to hurt her friend.

If you can't get introduced to her, find some excuse to introduce yourself. If you seem to get along then ask her out.

Old 04-05-2004, 04:09 AM   #4

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie1
If you don't want the friend and you think she likes you, then try not to pay her as much attention. You don't want to end up with them both liking you, and the girl you like not going for you because she doesnt want to hurt her friend.

If you can't get introduced to her, find some excuse to introduce yourself. If you seem to get along then ask her out.
Ok OK. Sounds good people and now to wait for the holidays to end... 2 weeks to go!

Closed Thread