As an older woman I wanted to throw in my two pennies. In my teens my priorities were these and possibly in this order.
1. How good looking is he....he is acceptable to be seen with?
2. How much money does he have to take me out on a weekend with?
3. What car will he drive me there with?
4. Will he be able to spoil me for the rest of my life?
5. Do I like him?
I was so basic and so bloody superficial.
Today its more like:-
1. He may look good but hell he annoys the crap outta me.
2. Don't try and buy me buster, I have my own money these days.
3. I have my own car but sure you can drive it if I'm too drunk to get us home!
4. Can I tolerate this person in my house for more than a month?
5. Overall looks fade with age, but a good personality generally stays for life.
So whilst a pretty pair of brown eyes may be able to sway me, if theres an a$$hole behind them, it's meaningless to me.
You'll see in about 20 years time what I mean.
BUT...... If I HAD to choose....here's the kinda dudes I'd go gaga over.
1. Simon Cowell (hes so sarcastic...I love that in men plus he's sexay!)
3. Justin Timberlake
4. R Kelly (because he looks SO bad
5. Brad Pitt (no explanation needed)