It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 04:55 PM   #1

Kylie1 HB User
What do you really want?

I've seen so many posts here about what physical features guys/girls like in the opposite sex. Every one of these posts ends up flooded with that "it's what's inside that counts" crap.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that personality is a must in a lasting relationship, but so is some sort of physical attraction.

I know that the people who post those topics don't want to hear that what's good in the opposite sex is personality. So I'm about to ask you a question. Anybody that answers anything along the lines of:
1) I like (blank) in a girl, but a good personality is what I REALLY look for
2) I can't tell you what guys/girls like, everyone likes different things
3) Looks shouldn't matter. You should find someone who loves you for you
This being my post, those are my rules. Although I have absolutley no control over what you post, I'm asking you nicley to follow them

Anyway, my question... You meet a member of the opposite sex who is perfect in every way (personality AND looks). What does he/she look like?

I would also like you to describe what you think is good looking in your own gender.

Remember guys this is just for fun. The object of this post is not for people to describe their ideal life partner, just what you are in to looks wise.

Old 04-04-2004, 05:27 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: What do you really want?

One person CANNOT speak for everyone.

I like girs who have curly, long hair, usualy light-brown, big and bold eyes that penetrate the heart, a strong soul and personality, unique, with a beautiful smile, and who is intelligent. I like a sweet sounding voice too.

Last edited by Will M.; 04-04-2004 at 05:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2004, 06:11 PM   #3

t-dash HB User

Will, its been awhile since I checked in. Any progress with that girl you've always been posting about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will M.

I like girs who have curly, long hair, usualy light-brown, big and bold eyes that penetrate the heart, a strong soul and personality, unique, with a beautiful smile, and who is intelligent. I like a sweet sounding voice too.

Old 04-04-2004, 06:25 PM   #4
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-dash
Will, its been awhile since I checked in. Any progress with that girl you've always been posting about?
Yeah thanks, lots of stuff's been happening. I want don't want to get on the wrong topic in the wrong thread, but you should see my other thread, it's still up.

Old 04-04-2004, 08:36 PM   #5

newyorkdude HB User

The perfect girl....

blue eyes that shine in the sun,
shiney brown hair that hangs below the shoulders,
boobs that in size just flows with the body,
slim in size,
same height as me,
a girl with a six pack just a tad showing, you know, just a bit of muscle,
nice smoking tan,
I am not an a** man, but a nice butt of course.
I DON'T LIKE TOOTHPICK ARMS AND TOOTHPICK LEGS!!!
She needs to have some meat on her bones= not fat though, I just don't like girls that I feel I am going to break in half,

Now for deeper thoughts.

She has to be smart, no ditsy ho girls,
I like touchy feely kind of girls. Like when they run their fingers through my hair, it just feels good to be touched.
I am a guy that would like to sleep with a girl to just be with her, to be around her ( I mean actually SLEEP with her, you know, catch a few zzz's? Not sex, even though I would like to do that every now and then.... COME ON! YOU KNOW YOU WOULD TOO! BE TRUTHFUL!!!)

SO basically I am shallow, but if I find the right body I will test the actual girl out, If I like her personality then I will get deep wit her and we can really fall in love, even if the body is what I first liked. And I know EVERY guy here knows that they don't want a fat or ugly girl, they just say it doesn't matter about bodies because they would probably get "shunned" from all the other posters on this board.

A few girl that I would like to have for life partners: Rebecca from resi evil zero, avril, and a bunch of teen stars that I can't think of their names, but I am their age too, so it is OK.

PHYSICAL ATTRACTION IS A MUST FOR ME! And I know it is for you people out there reading this.

Old 04-05-2004, 08:11 AM   #6
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

To me it doen't matter but I have always loved red heads

Old 04-05-2004, 12:11 PM   #7

DDJ HB User

Quote:

That is more or less, the best description I have heard ever!

I'll go with this.

Old 04-05-2004, 12:28 PM   #8
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ
That is more or less, the best description I have heard ever!

I'll go with this.
I even met a girl like this! I was amazed! Didn't work out though...

Old 04-05-2004, 12:31 PM   #9

DDJ HB User

Quote:
I even met a girl like this! I was amazed! Didn't work out though...
So sorry to hear that, let me guess why it went sour.... Personality right?

How ironic.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:21 PM   #10
Veteran

Will M. HB User

No, her personality was as great as her looks! She just didn't want a relationship I guess, just a friendship.

Old 04-05-2004, 02:04 PM   #11

DDJ HB User

Quote:
No, her personality was as great as her looks! She just didn't want a relationship I guess, just a friendship.
Everything starts off with friendship right? (I am not being rhetoric)

Old 04-05-2004, 02:13 PM   #12
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ
I sure hope so!

Old 04-05-2004, 02:18 PM   #13
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ

For the most part yes...In a friendship that is the time to get to know the other person and see if you like to be with them. After that stage there is dating; this is where you spend more time together and get closer. Then comes the BF/GF- in this stage you are still learning about them and getting much closer.

Last edited by eightball61; 04-05-2004 at 02:19 PM.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:01 PM   #14
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
For the most part yes...In a friendship that is the time to get to know the other person and see if you like to be with them. After that stage there is dating; this is where you spend more time together and get closer. Then comes the BF/GF- in this stage you are still learning about them and getting much closer.

Sorry to get off topic, but I hope this girl I am pursuing gives dating a chance. She has shown her discuss for relationships. I;m guessing, her ex ruined it for her, now she won't give me a chance--but that's just an assumption. I hate men!

Old 04-05-2004, 03:12 PM   #15
(male)

Jonesy HB User

There is no doubt there must be attraction, however I do find that someone's personality can actually make them more physically attractive if you know what I mean. If you approach a girl who looks nice but not gorgeous, but they are a really great person, it can definitely heighten the physical attraction, the two things can be linked........ Conversely, someone who is gorgeous but has the personality of a sponge suddenly does not look so attractive. You need to like the inside AND the outside. Those who say looks don't matter I find hard to understand. Physical attraction is what draws you to someone before you know what they are like as a person. Physicality is also an important part of a loving relationship in my opinion.

Closed Thread