It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 06:42 AM   #1

lilbitty_crazie HB User
Exclamation Parents that wont get off ur bak

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]
Yeh I prolly have the most annoying mom in the world!!! I am a cheerleader and yes i like it but i think she likes it more than i do. Every boyfriend i get she has to question and has to know his parents. I had 23 piercings in both of my ears all together, she flipped out about that. Then i got my nose pierced she flipped about that for a day or two, and then she didnt care. Next i got my libret pierced and she DEFINATELY flipped about that and made me take it out and then i was like whatever and put it back in. She never flipped about my belly button ring tho. Then on one friday night, i went with my friend that is 18... im only 15, but her and her two other friends got me drunk and pierced my tounge for me, it was the coolest think i evenr experienced. Well when she found out about it prolly 2 days later she flipped out because my tounge was still a little bit swollen. She made me take it out, I ahted her for it. I said *** i and put it bak in. I think she knows but o-well. Everytime i leave the house she has to know where i am going, who i will be with, what time i will be home, she makes me leave the # of my cell and all of my friends cell, and she has to know who is driving and who will be wherver i am going. She wont even let me hang out with my cousin that is 2 months older than me. We've hung out together Kindergarten up until my 7th grade year (im a freshman now) and all of a sudden the past 2 year she wont let me hang out with him. She is so annying. She rearranges my room, and takes all of my black lights and cds with cuss words and she goes through all of my ****. She tells me to move out all of the time, last December i tried and she wouldnt let me move in with my dad because he lives 1hr 45 mins away. I hate her so much!!!!

Last edited by lilbitty_crazie; 04-06-2004 at 06:45 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2004, 07:13 AM   #2

triggert HB User
Re: Parents that wont get off ur bak

Was there a question somewhere in there are were you just telling us all how bad your mom sucks? At your age you might as well just accept the fact that you and your parents (your mom) are not going to get along. I hated my parents for a while too but now I wouldn't know what to do without them.

Trigg

Old 04-06-2004, 07:17 AM   #3

poochiegirl HB User

hello there littlbitty, seems like the ususal mother and teenager thing, your mother is trying to make the best out of an unruly teenager such as yourself. she knows you are trying to do what you can against her wishes, like putting a hole wherever you can find a place to put one. being a mother is a hard job, and of course she needs to know where you are and where you are going. one day when you have a child you will see, and appreciate her, but for now you will be selfish until you are mature enough to know better. I feel sorry for your mother. give her a hug and tell her your sorry for treating her so cruelly, and please always remember the words (RESPECT) you get what you give. take care.........................

Old 04-06-2004, 08:03 AM   #4

journalistic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitty_crazie
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]
Yeh I prolly have the most annoying mom in the world!!! I am a cheerleader and yes i like it but i think she likes it more than i do. Every boyfriend i get she has to question and has to know his parents. I had 23 piercings in both of my ears all together, she flipped out about that. Then i got my nose pierced she flipped about that for a day or two, and then she didnt care. Next i got my libret pierced and she DEFINATELY flipped about that and made me take it out and then i was like whatever and put it back in. She never flipped about my belly button ring tho. Then on one friday night, i went with my friend that is 18... im only 15, but her and her two other friends got me drunk and pierced my tounge for me, it was the coolest think i evenr experienced. Well when she found out about it prolly 2 days later she flipped out because my tounge was still a little bit swollen. She made me take it out, I ahted her for it. I said *** i and put it bak in. I think she knows but o-well. Everytime i leave the house she has to know where i am going, who i will be with, what time i will be home, she makes me leave the # of my cell and all of my friends cell, and she has to know who is driving and who will be wherver i am going. She wont even let me hang out with my cousin that is 2 months older than me. We've hung out together Kindergarten up until my 7th grade year (im a freshman now) and all of a sudden the past 2 year she wont let me hang out with him. She is so annying. She rearranges my room, and takes all of my black lights and cds with cuss words and she goes through all of my ****. She tells me to move out all of the time, last December i tried and she wouldnt let me move in with my dad because he lives 1hr 45 mins away. I hate her so much!!!!
You are extremely immature. Get rid of the piercings, stop smoking weed. If you think it's all cool, it's not. When you grow up and look back on what you were like at 15 years old, you'll probably cringe. Sorry little girl, but you are totally in the wrong here, NOT your mom. In fact, I feel sorry for her.

Old 04-06-2004, 08:08 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Just a wake call but she is your mom. She is looking out for you. From reading your post she needs to be this way(don't take that to hard) but you go out and do stuff behind her back like piercing your tongue. What...you didn't expect her to say thats the coolest thing you ever done. NO.....

She is looking out for you and wants you to have a good life not to be a wild teen. Remeber you are under her roof and you'll have to put up with her but she is only doing this in your own good. I hope you can see her side.

Old 04-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #6

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitty_crazie
Don't be mad at good old mums. Not to sound patronising or anything but she is looking out for your best interest because in a few years when you are miles wiser you will see things clearer and people used to tell me what I am telling you and it never made sense, it will.

She thinks about the future and what people might think about you. Be a lover not a hater . The CD thing is a bit iffy but just talk to her about it in a calm and collective manner and if she flips her lid then still stay calm. She is your mother, and REALLY I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU! but don't be angry at people and don't have any enemies in life because 'people come and go' (that means 'die') and you would feel pretty bad if they did and you never got a chance to say sorry.

I tell you what worked for me when I was your age, this motto "Live everyday as if it was your last" That in a nutshell means have fun but it also means to be obidient and to know your limits but most of all, the difference between right and wrong and this might sound corny or whatever but your "follow your heart".

Old 04-06-2004, 02:55 PM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ
Don't be mad at good old mums. Not to sound patronising or anything but she is looking out for your best interest because in a few years when you are miles wiser you will see things clearer and people used to tell me what I am telling you and it never made sense, it will.

She thinks about the future and what people might think about you. Be a lover not a hater . The CD thing is a bit iffy but just talk to her about it in a calm and collective manner and if she flips her lid then still stay calm. She is your mother, and REALLY I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU! but don't be angry at people and don't have any enemies in life because 'people come and go' (that means 'die') and you would feel pretty bad if they did and you never got a chance to say sorry.

I tell you what worked for me when I was your age, this motto "Live everyday as if it was your last" That in a nutshell means have fun but it also means to be obidient and to know your limits but most of all, the difference between right and wrong and this might sound corny or whatever but your "follow your heart".
HEy man,

I have to say great post

Old 04-06-2004, 03:01 PM   #8

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
HEy man,

I have to say great post
Thanks dude.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:10 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User

I'm sorry, littlbitty, but I tihnk I must agree with everyone else here that I think your mom is just being a mom. I can understand why she would be so protective of you if you had 23 piercings! Wow! I wouldn't know where to put that many on my whole body let alone only my ears!

If you all want to hear about the wosrt mom, you should meet mine. She's crazy. Compared to most teens, I am a complete angel. I don't go to parties, I don't go out late at night, I never go anywhere when a friend drives, I never ask to go anywhere (except my boyfriend's house) or do anything, and I don't blare music all day. My mom is terribly terribly overprotective, which is why I never told her that I was even dating (she thinks my boyfriend and I are "just friends" but then again we aren't doing anytihng beyond kissing...nothing sexual or dirty or violating). And she will scream at me if I don't make it to principal's honor roll, which is difficult because I'm in college prep. classes. In fact, this past marking period I did make it that far, and all my grades were in the 90s except chemistry, which I got an 85 in and she yelled at me for that, and I almost cried. She worries more about school than I do. And she has been the cause of many of my fits of depression in the past; one night she made me so angry about something stupid in school (loss of computer access for 2 weeks) that I contemplated leaving. She herself was crying for some reason, but I was crying more, and I was prepared to run away in the night (this was in November) and just keep walking until I passed out and died somewhere in a gutter).

Some days I feel as if my mom is my best friend, but others she can be my worst of enemies. I know one of these days she's going to push me too far and I'm going to end up going out of my mind; you see, my mom is the one who makes me so stressed out - the very very VERY few instances when I actually feel stress. So, compared to my mom, yours seems very normal and mom-like Mine is like a pair of shackles I can never unlock.

Dark Stranger

Old 04-09-2004, 09:26 PM   #10
Inactive

ladivapr HB User

When I was in high school one day I was talking to one of my classmates on how overprotective my parents were and how much I disliked that. I was saying him how my mom wouldnt sleep til I get home, all the questioning yada yada..I still remember him telling me how envious he was of me for having such overprotective parents. He said he would give anything to switch parents because he said his parents never cared when he gots out the house, when he came back, never questioned him nothing, he felt like he had no parents at all. Ironic isnt it? I changed my mind ever since and even if I still disliked how overprotective my parents are I became tolerant and grateful cause I could see they cared for me. My classmate well he got into drugs and his parents didnt ever noticed. Other of my classmates with similar story ended the same way, into drugs and messed up life. Both from wealthy families. Sad thing. Of course that doesnt mean that too much overprotection is okay but as I say we should try to be tolerant to our parents in spite their mistakes. They were the ones who gave us life afterall.

Old 04-10-2004, 06:08 PM   #11
(female)

volleyball98 HB User

yea dude, no fence but thats not that bad. there are so many people who'd kill to have a mother like yours, at least she didnt make you take it out even after you put it back in. Shoot my mother would have beat my a$$. Yea my mother and I dont get along, im only 19 and we still argue like cats and dogs but i dont go disrespecting her by getting a tounge ring when i know she wont let me. Yea im sure it feels like you ahve no control over you life and you want some independence but also remember whose paying for half ur $hit. IT doesnt seem like u really respect her either, and sometimes im sure u feel like she doesnt respect you but shes just wants the best for you. As for the peircings in all the other places....i can somewhat understand the tounge, but in the libret is a little too extreme....now that i think about it ur only 15 WHAT THE HECK ARE U DOING WITH ALL THOSE PEIRCINGS?!?!?! YOUR 15, you cant even drive in a car by yourself. NO fence but dude give urself time to grow up. People judge you when they see ur peircings and wont think twice about it and automatically assume you had a bad attitude problem, you have no education, and ur a little punk. IM sorry but its true! Just try to talk to ur mom, make some rules that meet in the middle, and try to respect her alittle more........if you read other post, there was just a post about how much she hates her mom, your moms extremely nice to you and this girls mom's a ***** to her.....be thankful to have a mom like yours!

Old 04-14-2004, 10:17 PM   #12

Geek_USA HB User

Well, the whole piercing things may go a bit too far. I guess moms are concerned when their daughters go through their whole "Be as ugly as possible" stage but I guess its normal.

Try to talk to her, and respect your body. There is nothing wrong with smoking weed, but all those holes on your bodies, I dont know.

Old 04-14-2004, 11:13 PM   #13

dirrtyblonde07 HB User

Quote:
Try to talk to her, and respect your body. There is nothing wrong with smoking weed, but all those holes on your bodies, I dont know.
Uh, wut the hell? Since when is there nothing wrong with smoking weed? Cuz ya no, that is really respecting your body. Dude, its against the law, it is harmful to your body, and you can waste alot of money if you get the munchies. That would be like me saying "Oh, theres nothing wrong with me doing shots every night." It is wrong, and its not good for you, whether you choose to do it or not. DOn't make stupid statments. I'm sure that a mother would rather her dauther get her nipples or **** pierced than have them be screwing up with weed or alcohol. Piercings aren't as damaging to your body. I've at least learned that much in counseling.

Anyways, yeah chicky you gots to accept the fact that ur mom is being a normal mom and she is doing it because she loves you. However, you can get her to give you more freedom by showing her that you can be trustworthy. You should think of ur mom as an ally, not an enemy, because remember, she controls you. It is her football field, and her game. She will always win. You are never right, and you can't win. Even if you are right, you are wrong, because she is the authority and she will just get ****** if you try to push your "right". So instead of coppin an attitude with her next time yall disagree, just shut up because then she'll see it as you are maturing and learning. And if you absolutly have to smoke, make sure you are doing it as safely as you can,

Last edited by dirrtyblonde07; 04-14-2004 at 11:14 PM.

Old 04-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belle2003 HB User

You should feel lucky that you have a great mom who loves you and goes to such great lengths to protect you from yourself.

Sure a piercing or two can be nice, but you are just making yourself look unattractive. Anyone who over does a fashion statement makes it look unatrractive. It is like the people who have too many tattoos. One tattoo was cool, too many is just not.

If what you are doing was truly attractive then everyone is Hollywood would be rushing out to do it. So you are just doing everything to make yourself look bad. Could it be that you want guys to reject you?

Old 04-18-2004, 08:21 AM   #15

lifegoezon HB User

I don't think you'll hate her as much once you're date raped at a party hahahahah. Ok I was kidding but that could seriously happen and you're mom is only looking out for you. I'm 17 and my mom was (still is) the same.. and of course I rebelled against her. It's only been a few years later but now I'm able to look back and wish I actually did listen to her. Instead I was selfish and assumed she just didn't understand what was going on.. ..I've learned alot since then. So I'm saying, take everyones advice and you can chose to either wise up now or later- your choice.

Closed Thread