It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 06:08 AM   #1

fabulousx HB User
Finally Happened!

OK, well for ages now i have been missing another half, i havnt been out looking for guys but i always saw people together and kinda wished i had someone. Last night i went to a friends 18th and at first i thought i would leave after a couple of hours but then i met 2 really old school friends and i quite liked one of them. I meerly thought it was one way and that we were just talking but then when we left to go somewhere else we exchanged numbers and my other friends said that he really liked me. well im going to his 18th next wednesday and if anything happens im a bit of a novice as to how to respond. Im planning on just being myself and seeing what happens but is there anything i should look out for or will i just know?

Old 04-09-2004, 09:22 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Finally Happened!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulousx
Im planning on just being myself and seeing what happens but is there anything i should look out for or will i just know?

You just gave yourself the good advice....Be yourself.

Right now you are just starting to talk to him again since school and I am sure you both have plenty to catch up on. Just get to know each other more and be yourself before you take the next step. When you see things are going well the ask him out if he doesn't do it.

Hope it all work out well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 11:39 AM   #3

so_confuzzled HB User
Re: Finally Happened!

U GO GIRL yes just be yourself ok? theres not much else you can do, def don't try to be someone else to make him like you. Maybe you did find someone just talk to him a little bit more take things slow, if its meant to be then its so meant to be!!!!!

Closed Thread