It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 02:49 PM   #1

DDJ HB User
Scared of rejection.

I like this girl as I made a thread on her not so long ago, but what do I do if I am rejected?

I know I haven't even done anything yet. But being blunt girls are pretty rude when around their friends, to impress? Probably and I will call her away if I want to talk to her but what if she resists and she makes a scene, I don't think I can handle the embarassment.

I know I am looking into the future to much but it happens? If I ask her to be mine and she says "No" what do I do?

And also I don't know what it is but if I do get her to be mine the people watching and talking is more than I would be able to handle.

I am jumping the gun? YES! I know but someone has to.

Help me?

Last edited by DDJ; 04-09-2004 at 02:56 PM.

Old 04-09-2004, 03:09 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Scared of rejection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ

I know I am looking into the future to much but it happens? If I ask her to be mine and she says "No" what do I do?

The only help/advice that I have is to comment this question. Let me say that it is ok to look in the future. Right now your body and mind is saying you want to settle down with someone and love them for the rest of your life. You 17 or 18 right???

Anyways, you are still young and have a life to life. Yes, there are people that settle at your age and are together forever but I want you to beaware that other people will come to you also.

If she rejects you oh well....her loss....We all get rejected in our life and they do hurt but you have to stand up and get over it. There will be someone else waiting for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM   #3

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
The only help/advice that I have is to comment this question. Let me say that it is ok to look in the future. Right now your body and mind is saying you want to settle down with someone and love them for the rest of your life. You 17 or 18 right???

Anyways, you are still young and have a life to life. Yes, there are people that settle at your age and are together forever but I want you to beaware that other people will come to you also.

If she rejects you oh well....her loss....We all get rejected in our life and they do hurt but you have to stand up and get over it. There will be someone else waiting for you.
Sounds good and I didn't mean settle down I just really desire a relationship.

Old 04-10-2004, 09:23 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Desire vs. Settle

Its doesn't matter both ways because we tend to be happy at what ever hits. Just kick back and enjoy them coming in. Some go some stay but you will beable to tell which girl is right for you.

Old 04-10-2004, 10:05 AM   #5

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
Desire vs. Settle

Its doesn't matter both ways because we tend to be happy at what ever hits. Just kick back and enjoy them coming in. Some go some stay but you will beable to tell which girl is right for you.
Thanks.

Old 04-10-2004, 10:45 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User

You and pretty much every other person of the human race is afraid of rejection!! But sometimes you have to take that risk in order to get somewhere. It sounds like you really like this girl, so you have to decide if it's worth the risk or not. Even if you are turned down, it's just another oppertunity to grow and learn and live on, right?

Old 04-12-2004, 01:45 AM   #7

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely.lady
You and pretty much every other person of the human race is afraid of rejection!! But sometimes you have to take that risk in order to get somewhere. It sounds like you really like this girl, so you have to decide if it's worth the risk or not. Even if you are turned down, it's just another oppertunity to grow and learn and live on, right?
Correctomundo.

Closed Thread