It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2004, 05:17 PM   #1

Passion4BskBall HB User
Exclamation Loss of trust.

Sry this may be long..

Last july i was caught shop lifting, i was punished by my mom and i have been doing good eversince. she gained all of my trust back. well we just moved and so i wanted to help her and do somethings around the new house while she was out of town gathering things from the other house, i told a friend of mine, he is a guy and yes i do like him, he is practically in love with me, well if you have read my previous post you know who i am talking about, this is a guy i dont really wanna date for a while becaus of my schedual, well i needed some help and didnt mind the company either, so i asked him over, i called the house phone to make sure she was not there, and then her cell she didnt answer either one. well i called her once more on the cell and she answered. i said hey mom, are you home? just wanted to know cuz if your going to the other house can you stop and get some milk.- corny i know but hey at least i didnt lie about that. so she was like- ya we are gone. i brought him over and she knew i was up to something. well when i opened the door she came running out and said, surprise. - she knew i brought him over. well i didnt lose all of her trust and she said she thinks i need to trust her she said i should have called and said i wanted to know if (guy) can come over so he can help- she said she probably would have said he could for a little while, so she said i need to trust her more. i just want to know how long do you think it will take to earn all of my trust back if i dont mess up. i admit it was one of the more stupid things i did but she said i didnt lose it all. she said she isnt even mad just angery that i let someone into the house with out her knowing. i was sneaking him into the house. so how long you think it wil take to earn it back and what can i do to make her trust me again faster.? i am a pretty good kid, every one makes mistakes right? i just want it back before summer if not sooner. my bday is on the 29th this month and summer starts may 20. please help

Last edited by Passion4BskBall; 04-13-2004 at 05:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Loss of trust.

Well its hard to say.. Yuo have screwed up twice in the past year. Parents are smart and when the sence something wrong they will be there to suprise. Remember they were a teen once so they know the hidden ways of doing stuff.

Its either you have to be smarter in hiding stuff or just plain stop and think about your actions.

Closed Thread