It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2004, 07:04 PM   #1

rayin101 HB User
Question Ex-Boyfriend Problems

Ok I have this girlfriend. She broke up with her boyfriend for me and well I decided to be a gentleman and let them still be friends because I trust her to make the right decision. Well She told me about one time they kissed but he more or less forced it on her. She told me that she had him leave her house immediately after that too.

I understood what happened but now I have gotten a phone call from this guy saying that a few weeks about they had sex and I believe her when she said she didn't and I was just wondering what I should do about this guy now because he's only caused problems with me and her the whole time. I mean like should I tell her to never talk to him again? Should I let things lay and let them still be friends? Should I tell her that I don't want her to even speak to him again? Etc.

Thank you for your comments in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 07:51 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Problems

You can't make her decision whether or not to be friends with him or not, but I think you should tell her that he is being a creep and calling you, and saying those things. That would be enough for her to stop seeing him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 08:00 PM   #3

rayin101 HB User

Well I have told her about him calling me and she has told him continuously to stop calling but he doesn't listen to her and still does. I'm 18 myself and she is 17 but her ex is about 19 or 20 and she lives with her parents. They won't allow her to get a restrainign order or block his number either. I've also spoken to them about this whole ordeal with her consent and they understand where I am coming from. They have told me that they will not allow him in the house but he lives close to her house and I've heard from her that he has wandered outside her house a multitude of times. I am going out of the town for a bit and I'm just worried about her especially since while I m gone this guy is on spring break so he will be home. Sorry for not including this in my entrance post, probably would have helped you get a better insight.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:06 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

And why is she being friends with a guy like this?

This guy will continue to cause problems until he is completly over her. I do believe he is lieing that they had sex because all he is trying to do is make you think she sleeps around and hopefully you may break up with her.

IF you don't want this guy calling you this would be considered harrassment. You could talk to the school couselor about him to address the issue or if the problems get worse or out of hand you may want to seek the police.

It stinks that you have to be in the middle of it and I don;t want to say break up with her until the problem solves but if it come to it you may have to.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:44 AM   #5

Kylie1 HB User

The only thing I could think of is that the both of you totally ignore him and hopefully he will just give up. If he comes to either of your houses or calls you tell him to stop or you will call the police. Don't hesitate to call the police either, stick to your threats. Even if the police can't do anything, hopefully they can atleast scare him away.

Old 04-14-2004, 02:54 PM   #6

rayin101 HB User

Thank you for your advice. I really don't want to break up with her over this whole ordeal and she doesn't talk to him anymore when he calls, she just hangs up on him. I guess I'll just wait it out till more happens. Once again thank you for your advice.

Old 04-14-2004, 03:11 PM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Thats all you may have to do is wait until this all settles between them. It stinks to have one perso ruin things but it happens, just keep your patience and thing will work for the best.

Old 04-14-2004, 03:51 PM   #8

USER-NAME HB User

hi,
i think you should just explain to her that it bugs you **NOT TELL HER TO STOP**
just say that you thrust her and thats why your not telling her what to do but just let her know how you feel.
whats the worst that can happen then??
she will more than likely try make it easier for you if she cares about you.
anyway, good luck

Closed Thread