It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #1

Geek_USA HB User
Sexual issues?

Im turning 16 soon, and I have never had a real gf, its weird. I have done things with girls, but this is only when at chill parties high as hell, other then that I never really approach a girl other then girls that are friends, which I have a lot of. I never seem to have the feeling to need to talk to them or something, only girls that are friends.

Weird?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2004, 03:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Sexual issues?

Nope, society tells us that we "should" have a girlfriend or we should do this or that. I don't think its wierd...its your life and your choice. You decide when the time and the person are right for you, not having a girlfriend isn't a big deal at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2004, 05:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Hey - I know plenty of guys in my year that have never had a girlfriend. It's not uncommon.

Some guys go out with alot of chicks in high school - most dont. You said you hang around alot of girls, so I dont think you have any social issues. Just wait for the right girl, nothin wrong with that.

Old 04-15-2004, 08:44 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

You issue is not wierd.

I had a friend like you that was just friends with alot of people and didn't really care to seek a GF. Many of his friends were girls so he didn't see them in a dating matter.

At parties he may meet a new girl and they would do the same thing but the wierd thing is they would become friends instead of GF/BF after. Today he is 21 and still the same way. He want ts to settle but has a hard time trying to stop meeting new people and becoming friends with them.

Old 04-15-2004, 12:50 PM   #5
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Do you want to approach girls, but can't, or choose not to?

I never started talking to girls, until just 10th grade, which is almost finished, so I'm about your age. But when I started, just a friendship came out of it. Guess I'm 'too nice of a guy to risk loosing in a relationship' heh, heh... eh... Anyway, your not alone. Just take your time, and don't let anyone tear you down for not having a girlfriend.

Old 04-20-2004, 02:48 PM   #6

Kwackers HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek_USA
Im turning 16 soon, and I have never had a real gf, its weird. I have done things with girls, but this is only when at chill parties high as hell, other then that I never really approach a girl other then girls that are friends, which I have a lot of. I never seem to have the feeling to need to talk to them or something, only girls that are friends.

Weird?
Not at all weird. I meet my 1st boyfriend until I was almost 16 and we've been together a year now. He was my first kiss too.

Closed Thread