It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 07:27 PM   #1

butterflyz87 HB User
Some good ways to flirt? Boys PLZ help!

hey, i wanted to know what are some flirting signs that u get from a girl that would get u interested in her. Like besides smiling and talking. What would get ur attention? PLZ help, thanx

Old 04-16-2004, 08:25 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: Some good ways to flirt? Boys PLZ help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyz87
hey, i wanted to know what are some flirting signs that u get from a girl that would get u interested in her. Like besides smiling and talking. What would get ur attention? PLZ help, thanx
I never know! I always assume a girl is flirting with me, then I'm wrong. Usualy, if a girl says something, about something I'm interested in, it clicks in my head and I'll smile at her. If she is wearing something unique--in a good way, that gets my attention also.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2004, 10:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Showing interest in a guy always gets his attention. Like, dont just as k what music he likes, what specific songs, shows your actually interested in him.

Flirty jokes (wierd name, I hope you get what I mean). You know the little jokes ppl make when they are flirting, the hints....

Physical contact usually gets a guy interested. Mighn't get him thinkin your flirtin, but might open his eyes a little.

hope that helps a bit.

Old 04-17-2004, 06:49 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

The battle of the sexes....Flirting is somthing that no one will ever win. flirting comes with your own ways on how you adjust to the person you want to flirt with. For ex. If the guy is outgoing and funny then you would adjust yourself to be funny to get his attention.

There is not right or wrong here...Its how you adjust to it.

Old 04-17-2004, 03:33 PM   #5

butterflyz87 HB User

thanx so far, keep postin if u have n/e thing else!!

Old 04-18-2004, 08:06 AM   #6

lifegoezon HB User

I think guys start to realize you actually like them when you touch them through out a conversation. For instance you might brush your hand across his shoulder/chest if he says something teasingly/jokingly.. physical contact you know. But that's if you have even gotten to the point of conversating. haha . Otherwise teasing is another way to flirt.. just don't be over do it or they might take you as a b****

Last edited by lifegoezon; 04-18-2004 at 08:07 AM.

Old 04-19-2004, 10:49 PM   #7
(male)

Soldat HB User

heh, this is probably kind of silly, and i doubt it works for very many people, because most of them have short hair. but im the long haired pretty boy type, not that im conceded or anything, thats just the look i aim for. When i meet a girl, or pass her in the hall who seems interested, i usually look her right in the eyes a few seconds before smiling sweetly ad her, and brushing a little bit of hair out of my eyes ^^. I'll proceed into a conversation, being playful and of course, hug when seperating. Hope it helps!

Closed Thread