It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 05:01 PM   #1
(male)

Foogoo HB User
All girls I like become friends!

You know how they say if you like someone start talking to them and become friends first? Well I think every single girl I have liked has become my best friend now and that's how they see me as too! I have tons of girl-friends but "girlfriends" can't seem to work out...

Old 04-17-2004, 07:31 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: All girls I like become friends!

Did you ever tell them how you feel? If you haven't, they might be wondering the same thing. I've only gone after one girl in the entire 16 years of my life, and it looks like we're going to be friends, but I'm glad as long as I can see her, talk with her, laugh with her, ect... So look at it that way. If you want to truely 'be' with someone, you might be better off as friends--that's something I've learned. There is always someone out there for you, so don't feel like your life is over just because you can't seem to establish a relationship quickly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #3

t-dash HB User
Re: All girls I like become friends!

I know a girl who is a friend of mine thats like that. She's one of my closest friends. She has so many guy friends like that though, alot I think she likes, she used to like me alot, but she could never get a boyfriend, she was just friend material, everyone liked her but she wasn't really hot or anything, just really fun and great to be around. But one day she finally met a guy that clicked and they've been together for a long time and it looks like they're going to last and have a great time together. They're really happy. Good things come to those who wait. Maybe you're just not these girl's type. Someday you'll find a girl whose your type and you're her type. Meanwhile... with all these female friends you have, I'm sure LOTS of them have sisters or other friends they could introduce you to

T-Dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foogoo
You know how they say if you like someone start talking to them and become friends first? Well I think every single girl I have liked has become my best friend now and that's how they see me as too! I have tons of girl-friends but "girlfriends" can't seem to work out...

Closed Thread