ok u probably know my post "Some good ways to flirt...", well i got another question that ties into it.
How do i know when a 15-17 year-old guy is flirting/likes me? Cuz i'm clueless, i've looked up signs on the internet and i notce them alot but then when my friends ask the guy if he does he says no he doesn't like me like that. So what are some good signs to where i can tell that they like me and they're not just flirting??? PLZ help!! thanx
Like I said on the other one...Your body will let you know if he is interested in you and if you don't get that sign then you have to flirt with him. Every guy has there own ways to fiirt.
When these guys start they usually see what kind of person you are because they don't want to overdue themselves. If you not interested in the guy think of it in a flattering way that you are getting hit on, but over all its a mind and feeling thing.
1. He gives her leery looks. Men aren't very subtle.
2. They find many different reasons to sit just that little too close to you or touch you.
3. They pay you lots of attention.
4. He gives you MORE leery looks and pays you compliments.
Ways to tell a woman likes a man.
1. She tries to catch glimpses of him out of the corner of her eye
2. She giggles at everything he says
3. She blushes a lot
4. If sitting beside him and crossing her legs, she will start to turn her legs towards him.
5. She plays with her hair
6. She makes 'eyes' at him.
Similar, but we're more subtle.
Last edited by MadSkillzGal; 04-19-2004 at 09:44 AM.
I think it depends on the personality of the guy. Outgoing guys tend to have more obvious signs like touching, while alot of shyer guys tend to be more subtle. In both cases though, they will be paying you more attention than other girls.