It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 12:40 PM   #1

lovejones1 HB User
The Plot thickens

Hi All hope you all remember the sitaution that i was in a few months ago. Recap, i'm really liking this girl who is in most of y nursing classes but was unsure How she felt about me. I sorta invited out as friends a few times she would agree and tell me when she free time. Yet she is always going out on the weekend with girlfriends. Anyhow the advice you guys gave me is to take it slow be her friend. I took that advice. We are good friends and i no longer ask her out what not. I'm still so attracted to her but I can't keep setting myself up for a knock down. Anyway this past summer we were different classes and we talk on and off but not as often as before. last night I was in the library with another female friend of mine helping her with her home work when I looked up and saw her standing over top of me. She was like I thought i that was your voice I heard nad was just like all happy to see. Shethen looked at my other fiend and long pause was heard. She then said i didn't know you come up here to study. (I was cool) I was like sometimes and talked a little bit and told her i'll come over to see her when I'm done here.

Anyway i was shocked that she actually came from another table because she heard my voice. I guess that means something even though she is still playing hard to get. We e-mail eachother everday at work and she committed how she thinks I'm cool and down to earth person. She was like you are one of my best friends and stuff like that. I will continue to be her friend I just wonder if she really knows how badly i want our friendship to go to anthoer level. Just wanted to update you guys. keep you fingers crossed there still maybe hope for us

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2004, 01:21 PM   #2
Inactive

James44_20 HB User
Re: The Plot thickens

Little advice, when a girls says "You're such a good friend" that's all you are and will ever be. Sorry to break it to you but she is not playing hard to get, she simply doesn't see you that way.

Old 07-07-2004, 01:30 PM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

You both are just starting things off again. Email eachother and go out as friends from time to time. Again you dont want to rush and say "Want to have a relationship". Let her accept you again...She likes you as good friend and its a good sign she came back.

Eventually ask her where she sees things going nd if she would like something to happen with you.

Old 07-07-2004, 08:13 PM   #4
(female)

damaged_tirips HB User

Well, I don't know the initial story. Starting out as friends is good though. Saying "You're such a good friend" doesn't always mean that's all you'll ever be. Keep a positive attitude, but also don't get your hopes up, keep it at a good medium. I've seen some girls fall for their best friend or good friend after a long time, something in them clicks, and it makes them realize, "wow I like this guy". Girls are complicated, no doubt about it, some are more complicated than others though.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Old 07-08-2004, 05:26 AM   #5

lovejones1 HB User

Thanks for the help. i pretty much acepted that fact. But at least yiu have to try instead of always wondering right. Still part of me thinks she do have some feelings for me and another part of me thinks she is seeing someone else. I'll continue to be her friend no more asking her out and flirting with her. I statrted dating other people yet i can't really get anything started with them because I still have the wat if's in the back of my mind. I'm hopeless but she will nit know how I feel because i don';t want to tell her and risk that akward feelings. I leave the ball i her court. When she starts to give me more of her time and a better signs then maybe I';ll go for it but before that happens I have to get hit over the head with a frying pan

She is shy so that makes it even more difficult becuase if she does want to be more she won't come out a say it

Closed Thread