It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2004, 04:27 PM   #1

Lost-Soul HB User
A little confused.

Iv been going out with my girlfreind for about 4 weeks now, i told her how i felt about her and she laughed at me but says that she wasnt laughing at me lol, everytime i touch her she moves my hand like she doesnt want me to touch her or even slaps my hand. i talked to her about this and she told me it was a habit. i asked her if there was something wrong with me, she says no, i asked her if she likes me and she says yes i like you alot, shes been grounded, but still see's me, yesterday was her last day of being grounded and i asked her if i was gonna see her today and she said "ofcourse", she imed me telling me to goto her house 2pm then im's me the day im supposed to go over there and says i got that mixed up ill be at your house around 2-3pm, 2-3pm comes around and she im's me again saying that shes sick and she wants to go someplace with her mom, and she would be home around midnight and that she will not be able to see me today, did i get blown off? it seems like shes always lieing to me or trying to just get rid of me, but yet she says that she likes me alot. does anyone know why she would say this stuff and do this stuff if she really does like me?

Last edited by Lost-Soul; 07-09-2004 at 04:29 PM.

Old 07-09-2004, 04:40 PM   #2
Veteran

bluetooth HB User
Re: A little confused.

I think with this girl you gotta take things really slow because her removing your hands is a sign of ur going too fast or not now not ever kinda. I think this is complicated cos theres always soemthing happening and from what i can see theres always something happening and its not straight forward (i might be wrong). dont forget on the last day of being grounded shed have to stick by her parents anyway or normally when shes magically sick she cant see you, my friends do this because they arent allowed so dont take it as if she doesnt like you because it mighten be the case.
I think you just have to get her one on one and see if she seems comfortable and ask her if shes being true to herself because it aint fair to you with all the confusion.
Hope this has helped. (tell me if it hasnt!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2004, 11:07 PM   #3

Lost-Soul HB User

The most confusing part is that she was the one moving fast when we first started going out, she slept over my house multiple times the first week, and on the second week we almost had sex on her doing not mine, i had to tell her to wait. Btw she ended up seeing me that day, saying that her mom didnt end up going to wherever they were supposed to go.

Last edited by Lost-Soul; 07-09-2004 at 11:08 PM.

Old 07-10-2004, 06:10 AM   #4

wizziie HB User

Has she had many relationships?

Old 07-10-2004, 06:42 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

I've had that slappin b4. My x used to do it, and I'd sya (Like stated) that its cos she thinks the relationship is movin too fast. She mightn't openly appear that way, but still feels the two of u need to slow down.

As far as your suspected "blown Off' incident. Could be one of 2 things:
1) Either she is having reservations about seein you (Doesn't mean thats anything bad, might just be something simple like a bad hair day and she didn't want you to see her)
2)She blew you off. Could be any reason. My advise would be not to over react. That always leads to trouble. I'd say let it slid, and if it happens again, read a little more into it. Untill then, sit tight, and try to forget it.

GL

Old 07-10-2004, 07:19 AM   #6

Lost-Soul HB User

She told me that her longest relationship was only like 2 months.

Old 07-10-2004, 07:55 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

There is only 2 conclusions here....

1. She may be blowing you off because she is not interested she has really never had a long relationship.

2. Is that she was moving fast before to please you but in reality she takes it slow. After you said no to sex she may have given up and thinking she does not have to move fast. So go her pace.

The only way to know the truth is to talk to her in person about her feelings. Doing it over the net may give you BS for anwers.

Old 07-10-2004, 08:07 AM   #8

Lost-Soul HB User

After i told her to wait she seemd to be upset when i walked her home, she told me that ever since she had sex she's been wanting it, and she lost her virginity not too long ago before i was going out with her. We did up having sex like a week later after i told her to wait. Im not sure but it could also be something about her appearence that she doesnt like, because when she does move my hand she says dont touch me im fat, when she is not fat. I invited her out to dinner and she says she doesnt eat in front of guys, and when i msg her on the computer i sometimes say stuff like "hey sexy" and she says "who are you talking too?, i know its not me". She wears a hoodie every day since iv been going out with her and i asked her why she does and she says she has a reason but doesnt want to tell me. i was asking her why she would hit me when i touched her and she denied the fact that she she would hit me, i told her i just wanted to touch her and she said "i didnt know that", this is like my first real relationship, my longest relationship was less then a week before i met her and i like her alot and she knows this. she always seems to regret things too, i was talking to her about her ex-boyfreind who now she hates alot, and she told me stuff like "i cant bealive i said i love you to him" and "i cant bealive i almost slept with him".

Last edited by Lost-Soul; 07-10-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Old 07-10-2004, 10:26 AM   #9
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

She may have been abused in a sexual way and very unsure of herself at this point. If this is true (don't bring it up unless she does) then just play it by air and go at her speed. She is confused about something. Just show her her that you are there for her with support and kindness and she will open up.

Old 07-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #10

Lost-Soul HB User

ok, thanks everyone for the help ill keep posted if anything new happens that im unsure about.

Old 07-10-2004, 02:35 PM   #11

ItalianChick200 HB User

Yeah to me it sounds like either she was sexually abused or maybe raped by her last boyfriend or maybe somebody else. Because you made a remark that she says she cant believe she said I love you to him and she said she cant believe she almost slept with him. My assumptions could be very wrong but I think there is something wrong with her thats she's holding in. Like eightball said, I would just be there for her and show her that you care. Maybe you could try talkin to her again and ask her about why she's so down about herself.

Old 07-10-2004, 09:20 PM   #12
Inactive

cg348 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost-Soul
Iv been going out with my girlfreind for about 4 weeks now, i told her how i felt about her and she laughed at me but says that she wasnt laughing at me lol, everytime i touch her she moves my hand like she doesnt want me to touch her or even slaps my hand.
Sounds like a normal women to me.... and a normal teenage girl more likely..
They have to play hard to get once in awhile or you get board of the chase..
Enjoy it while it lasts!

CG

Old 07-16-2004, 04:22 AM   #13

Lost-Soul HB User

She ended up breaking up with me, she told me it was nothing that i did and that she wasnt happy with our relationship

Old 07-16-2004, 06:57 AM   #14
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost-Soul
She ended up breaking up with me, she told me it was nothing that i did and that she wasnt happy with our relationship

It is heartbraking to take but it may have been the best for the both of you. Wait it out and you will get someone great...Take care

Closed Thread