It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2004, 11:34 AM   #1
(male)

dougfunny HB User
Problem..

ok.. everytime i like a chick i always assume that she will like one of my friends or one of my friends like her, so i everytime i go out with someone , i try my best not to get them introduced, what should i do? and latley i havnt been into any kind of sexual things, like chicks will tell me to come over and stuff, but i wont.. i dont know why.. i need help im 16.. i have a diminished sex drive or somthing

Old 07-14-2004, 12:49 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Problem..

First off if you keep calling them chick they will stop telling you to come over.

Anyway, you don't show then to your friends because you are insecure in some way. Has this happen before when you showed a girlfriend to a friend she went off with him? A real friend shouldn;t steal your girfriends so you have nothing to worry.

As for having a low sex drive I am going to say that its normal and you only being 16 doesn't need to have a goal to be with every girl in the school.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2004, 06:19 AM   #3
(male)

dougfunny HB User

i showed a friend one of my girlfriends once and she ended up liking him

Old 07-18-2004, 12:26 PM   #4

ASHEA HB User
Cool Re: Problem..

Im 22 and had my fair share fo relationships..and all because i learned not to be like that.i used to be terrible,i wouldnt let any of my friends near my man..but i learnt something..when you first meet someone bring your friends along and see if anything happens,that way you are not emotionally attached to her are you...and if a friend ever did that to me they wouldnt be my friends for long.you should be able to trust them..and you need to learn too boost your self esteem a bit as did and it really did help...joanne(ASHEA)

Old 07-19-2004, 08:37 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougfunny
i showed a friend one of my girlfriends once and she ended up liking him

Soooo just be proud that you have someone and they don't. I loved showing my pals my GF's. It was like an award...I wanted to let them know that I have a GF and was happy. You need to think positive.

Closed Thread