It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 02:50 AM   #1

Location: on the other side of the world from civilization....THAILAND
thugette HB User
pLeAsE HeLp....

hey yawl....well its been a while since this happened but its stuck in my head...well i dont really have a problem with it...i just wanna know if it was wrong or like are we equal....okay well i have been friends with this guy called Ty* for a long while now.... and well ive liked him since the first time i saw him which was like 2 years ago...and he didnt know till december. Now around christmas formal he asked one of my class mates Lisa* she's really stupid (i mean shes nice and everything but she can be so stupid sometimes. Thats why i like her) and well she said yeah....so they went out but he didnt like her...he talked to her like 2 times in his life, and when they were going out they didnt do anything at all not even went to a movie. Now a few days during the christmas holidays we were talking, as usual, and like he aske me if i could sneak out... (and like we always sneak out so i didnt think anything was wrong) and i said maybe coz my mom and my brother were asleep but i had to wait for my dad But i cant be bothered... and then hes like really? good! coz we need to talk....im like lets talk now coz i really cant be bothered, so he goes look i dont even like lisa i like u....i only think about you and i want you and only u. so i was like is this a joke coz its not funny....so hes like diane you know i dont joke about this sh**!! and he was right he didnt, and then we talked about it and stuff. and he said well what do u think i should do about lisa.... so i said that i dont know wait till she breaks up witchu, and then hes like thatll be hella long time" coz she liked him....well let me tell you my best friend Yvonne* was sitting at our table at lunch while i was up stairs at my locker. when i came down to the caf and put down my bags yvonne told me to come with her for a while and then she told me that lisa was talking about me to everyone and saying ******** i mean isnt she supposed to be a friend?! and so yvonne stopped talking to her aswell as me. and she did some other stuff to me that i really didnt appreciate. For example she was spreading a rumor about me that i was pregenant, and everytime shed pass me shed go "how many months now?" and then shed hug me and sya that shes joking!!! its not funny!!!! Anywayz at that time i hated her *** so much! so i just let Ty cheat on her (with me) i mean i liked him wayyy before they even went out. And he doesnt dump girlss coz at our school guys who do get a bad reputation...so he tried to get her to dump him he told her he was cheating on her but that dumbass thought he was joking.....towards the end of the holidays she found out that Ty and i liked eachother and she was like ty told me i was like so? and then we started talking which was pretty stupid because it wasnt gonna help her....okay then the first day of school he got frustrated and dumped her...then we got together like twice after that...i mean does that one thing make me equal to her after all that **** she did to me? or not? i mean im friends with her now i wont do anything bad to her unless she starts that stuff again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2004, 09:23 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: pLeAsE HeLp....

Well this guy TY seems like a hassle and I am not suprised he has a bad rep. He should have been straight foward like he was with you and just end it. Now he is liable for cheating and thats not good to have a BF that cheats. You both may have liked eachother before but that doesn't matter.

Old 07-19-2004, 01:48 PM   #3

Location: on the other side of the world from civilization....THAILAND
thugette HB User

no....he has the best reputaion in our school...i dont wanna talk about HIM i wanna talk about LISA....as in like am i equal with her? did i over do it?

Old 07-19-2004, 02:05 PM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugette
no....he has the best reputaion in our school...i dont wanna talk about HIM i wanna talk about LISA....as in like am i equal with her? did i over do it?

Well you both have something to wierd going on!!!!

Why would you want to be equal to her...You are you and your own person. Be yourself and only match up to yourself.

Closed Thread