It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 02:15 PM   #1

somuchbetter HB User
my neighbors mom?

okay there is this family down the street from me and there family and mine dont get along. (long story) anyway i asked one of her kids if he wanted to go to the library with me and my sister and another friend. hes 12yrs old im 17 and my sis is 10. anyway i asked him to be nice. because i try to get along with everyone. anyway he went to ask his mom and then he came back to tell us what she said he said that she said " i know how many people she has slept with and i dont want you around her" her being me. and there is no way in hell that she knows how many people ive slept with considering that i dont talk about my sex life for one. and second she was not there in bed with me and the guys. and third i think my sexual life is my business. and she has no right to judge me. can you give me advice about this? i get angry very easily.

Old 08-24-2004, 06:06 PM   #2

Mbaboy HB User
Re: my neighbors mom?

Some people just can't see and your neighbors mom might be one of them. All I can say is that feel for the kid because its not his fault he has a mother like that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2004, 09:28 PM   #3
(female)

mystiq86 HB User
Re: my neighbors mom?

Well, there really isn't much to say. It isn't the kid's fault that his mom is paranoid and nosey. There really is nothing you can do in this situation than just let it go. Don't let people like her get to you. Ignore it and walk away.

Closed Thread