It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
(male)

thadd HB User
i have male breast........!!

hey guys i been having this promblem for about 2 years i have male breast i have like some thing in back of my nipple and its hard and im wondering how can i get rid of it and i dont wanna get any type of surgery can anyone help me please....................... thank u

Old 06-24-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User
Re: i have male breast........!!

Depending upon the nature of the lump - we are talking about a lump aren't we? - then you may need to see a doctor. I has a similar situation where I had a lump that was noticeable when I looked in the mirror and slightly sensitive to the touch. I noticed it when I would towel dry after a shower. Anyway, I went to my doctor who sent me to a surgeon and I had to have it removed and biopsied. The biopsy was negative, by the way. I can't remember the name of the condition...had it once and never again. ANyway, men can develop breast cancer and before that I never even considered it. So, to be on the safe side, you need to get this checked out. SOrry, I didn't see your post before tonight or I would responded sooner. chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2005, 07:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

You have "male breasts"?

Are you a male with puffy nipples or a female with very small breasts?
All males & females have breasts.

I am a male with large breasts, 40C. There are millions of males with larger breasts as there are millions of females with very small or almost no breasts.

We are bomb-barded with the hollywood perfect male & the perfect female chest as what eveyone should look like. The truth is we are all not perfect. learn to live with what you have & not worry so much about what other people "might" think.

Observe others this summer & you will see all different sizes of male & female breasts. They live their lives & even smile, maybe even happy with what they have.

Old 06-26-2005, 06:39 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User

I'm not sure who this question is for: "you have male breasts?"

My point is that while this is not typical, it can reflect another problem, anything from hormonal causes to breast cancer in men.

If the area is tender to the touch, feels like you have piece of bubble gum under you nipple that you can move around, or that you nipple itches, you may want to go to the doctor.

I don't want to diminish what the HEalthboards do, but I know that the HEalthboards do want what to circumvent or reduce your involvement with your own doctor. So, if you have a concern about your health, and it is causing you pain, discomfort, anxiety, etc. go to the doctor for conculsive findings.

Old 06-30-2005, 03:55 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

GatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB User

You probably don't have cancer. It's either one of three things:
1. Teenage hormones have caused your breasts to swell slightly, similar to that in women (this is the most probable)
2. If you're overweight, it is simply the presence of excess adipose tissue.
3. It could be a condition called gynecomastia, where the breast development doesn't go away after puberty. In this case, you will either have to live with it or get reconstructive surgery.
Still, since men CAN get breast cancer (even though it's like a 0.01% chance), if the lump doesn't go away, see a doctor soon.
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Last edited by GatsbyLuvr1920; 07-02-2005 at 09:17 AM.

Closed Thread