It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2005, 03:12 PM   #1
(female)

MidnightFall HB User
Belly fat

I don't know where to post this so here:

I'm not overweight or anything at all, but I want to get rid of my little belly fat. I've tried doing exercises but I'm usuaully too lazy to continue doing so...

Help?

Last edited by moderator2; 07-20-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: please read and follow the posting rules

Old 07-20-2005, 07:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Re: Belly fat

Losing weight is never easy - If your lookin fro a quick-fix, the only way out is liposuction (or however its spelt).

Sit ups, crunches, jogging, swimming, medicine ball twists - These will all help you to lose fat from the stomach area. But they all require energy exertion, which is what exercise is all about really.

Dieting also helps, but I think you'll find that your bodies metabolism will simply alter its pace in accordence with your easing habit. So unless you cut back to celery and water, your gonna need to put in the hard yards to see results

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2005, 08:37 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ding HB User

i think you've answered your own question in your post, midnightfall.
"I've tried doing exercises but I'm usuaully too lazy to continue doing so..."
how else do you think you can reduce your body fat percentage healthily and successfully without doing excercise? hard graft is whats needed, and you have to be comitted or you'll never see results

Old 07-22-2005, 12:59 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ForgottenFaith HB User

Diet, diet, diet. Diet with a daily workout routine will help you lose belly fat. The belly is the hardest area for a male to lose fat though, so it might take some time.

Old 07-22-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User

weight, diet, excercise, bodyfat, calories SUCK ace. i mean it. bodies are screwed. i hate it...

Old 07-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightFall
I don't know where to post this so here:

I'm not overweight or anything at all, but I want to get rid of my little belly fat. I've tried doing exercises but I'm usuaully too lazy to continue doing so...

Help?
Stop eating at night at least 4 hours before bed time. Eating at night puts sugar in your blood which stops the release of growth hormone. Growth hormone doesn't just help you grow it also acts to distribute fat around your body and improve your memory/concentration. Central fat is a sign of low growth hormone. Growth hormone is mainly released about an hour after you fall asleep but in the presence of sugar it doesn't get released at all.

Old 07-23-2005, 08:42 PM   #7
(female)

sweetlipz886 HB User
Arrow how to lose weight FAST

Im going through the same thing. First of all if you refuse to excersize then choose a well planned out diet.

healthy foods. Breakfast can be a type of wheat cereal and a banana or another fruit.

lunch should be maybe grilled chicken and salad with no dressing and milk with that. Or steamed vegitables and milk.

Dinner should be the Type of Foods you didnt get during breakfast and lunch. Like maybe a cold sub since you need a little bread and with that a glass of apple or orange juice as long as its healthy. Chicken is a great way to lose weight but make sure its grilled.

Very important: Snacks are great as long as they are healthy. A snack could be an apple and a glass of milk (1 glass of milk is 33% calcium, you need 100% a day which is 3 glasses)
Buy some low calorie snack bars or health bars with vitamins so you wont get bored of healthy foods.

This truly helps you lose wieght if your committed , AND make SURE you have your vitamin (One A Day vitamins i prefer) for the stomach sit ups could really help you , even if its as little as 100 a day.

Hope i helped

Closed Thread