It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2005, 07:05 PM   #1
(female)

Rachel123 HB User
Unhappy * Do guys like the short no breast girls??? *

Hey guys, Im in 10th grade and I have pretty small breast and im really shory for my age Do u guys like that at all i feel like its a turn off and the guys wont think im cute at all

Old 08-13-2005, 03:03 PM   #2
(female)

Nancy005 HB User
Re: * Do guys like the short no breast girls??? *

I don't think its a turnoff to guys. I've seen a lot of guys that like girls that are small and petite. I have always had big boobs and yes I got a lot of attention but I didn't really like it. I would much rather have small boobs than bigger ones. When I was in middle and highschool guys would try to grab my breast. One time a guy did grab my boob. I don't think I would want that kind of attention if I was you. lol you will find someone who likes ya for who you are!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

You will never be able to please everyone. Some like larger, some like middle, some like small, lots don't care. And you're 'cuteness' depends on far more than the size of your breasts! Don't worry about it, it is nothing but a waste of time, and any guy that doesn't think you're good enough because of the size of your breasts isn't worth your time either.

Old 08-14-2005, 05:29 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Teens spend too much time worring about the size of their breasts.
Most Girls want theirs larger & about half of the boys want theirs smaller.

Learn to live with what you have & life will be much better.

Old 08-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #5
(female)

Metal_Maniac HB User

Okay, the reason that teens spend so much time worrying about the size of their breasts is because of the fact that other teens make it a big deal. Guys see chicks like Pamela Anderson and other chicks, and thats what they want. No chick is the same. No chick is perfect. But though this is true, tons of chicks have big **** and thats what tons of guys want. I have small ****. Compared to all the chicks at my old school, oh my god. I was surrounded. Dont feel alone.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:40 PM   #6
(male)

dougfunny HB User

if your good lookin no one cares about your breasts

im 17 and thas how i think..

Old 08-18-2005, 05:47 PM   #7
(male)

stokester HB User

im a lad of 16 i think small breasted gurls can be attractive and even small gurls.. breats dont mean everything. if you got a good personality and good looks u cant go wrong.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #8
(female)

beverlyx0x0 HB User

just bc u have a small chest doesnt mean u cant show it off.and who knows, some girls continue to grow...if u grow slowly..like in height and stuff.maybe ur chest isnt done growing.and maybe u could grow taller.some girls r just late developers..i know some girls that didnt get breasts till they were juniors..i mean..its not uncommon..its just hard to deal w/..but still even if u end up w/ a small chest..there r guys out there that like u just fine..and focus on ur other attributes too..like if u have a sexy body..or grow ur hair really long..guys like long, beautiful hair.just fine too!and trust me..most guys love short girls!especially the pretty ones.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:21 PM   #9
(female)

beverlyx0x0 HB User

oh and to whoever metal maniac is..um..pamela anderson's breasts arent REAL!.she got a boob job.....so a ton of guys get a hard on from that..honestly thats pretty pathetic.if every girl got implants....what would be the point?...i could name a thousand celebrities..who are fake and plastic..and guess what..they are probably really insecure....so yah maybe some guys are drooling over fake, unreal, superficial shallow women..but they are pathetic losers...so who cares?

Old 08-31-2005, 09:16 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User

Yes, guys like girls that are short with no breasts! Guys like all types of girls! Even though guys look at Pamela Anderson and the others like her, when it comes down to it, they want to be with someone that they really like and enjoy being with. Don't worry.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:44 AM   #11
(female)

Bekki HB User

Heh I do feel quite insecure about my self too, I suppose - although I'm tall and flat-chested But my boyfriend (my first, and of almost a year) doesn't seem to mind too much. At the moment. I'd prefer to be shorter and more petite, but I guess I'm just the way I'm made, and there's not much I can do about it. And to the poster that posted about growing hair long, (long, beautiful), I think I have the long part sorted out, (past my waist) but I don't consider it 'beautiful' because its curly.. Not the pretty curly, the frizzy curly . I grew it long though because its less frizzy when its longer.
My boyfriend says he loves me the way I am, but sometimes I feel like I should look different/better for him, so that he wants to 'show me off' and be proud to be seen with me.
And the thing about being short, would be that the same size chest that a tall person had would look much fuller on a short person, if you get what I mean.
Hehe sorry about the long, boring post I don't talk this much in person, honest

Old 09-03-2005, 07:49 AM   #12
Inactive
(female)

eaglesgirl37 HB User

Don't worry too, because your breasts can keep growing longer than you'd think. I'm 23 now, and I developed early...I had a C cup or so by the time I was 12. I got a bunch of bras in one size only to grow more toward the end of high school. That time I was REALLY sure I was done growing and got a bunch of bigger bras...but only recently, I've noticed that I'm outgrowing those bras all of a sudden! I haven't gained weight anywhere else and am very petite otherwise, but I'm now up to a D cup. Anyway, don't lose hope, and it doesn't really matter what your breasts look like, especially if you are confident with your body. That's the most attractive thing about any girl...and also, guys definitely like short girls, they think it's cute. Even when my breasts were smaller, I never had any trouble getting attention or dates from guys, and I doubt you will either, just be proud of what you have and hold your head up high. Good luck!

Old 09-05-2005, 10:29 AM   #13
(female)

cremebrulee HB User

i'm a 26 year old girl so i am speaking from my experience with dating. i am 5'1" and my big C cups managed to shrink down to small B's. I have never had any trouble with guys not liking my breasts. They are small but they are shaped nicely. They fit me. I think most guys would rather have smaller nice shaped breast than large droopy ones. Also most guys are more into butts than breasts. You can't make your breast grow but you sure can work out and tone your butt and legs.

i used to hate being short. i always looked at the tall girls with envy. but you know what? as a short girl you have a larger pool of guys to date. only a small percentage of guys are tall. a lot of short guys have a complex where they will not date girls that are taller than they are. so as a short girl, you can date the short guys and the tall guys. i've also found that tall guys have a fascination with short petite girls. most guys i've dated have been at least 6'1". My current guy is 6'3". i know a lot of tall girls are envious of short girls like me. Why in the world would a short girl want to be with someone over a foot taller than they are? Tall guys are rare as it is so when tall guys go for the tiny little girls, it takes away from the pool of tall guys available for the tall girls.

so don't be too insecure about being short. you will find out that life is not so bad for a short, small-breasted girl.

Old 09-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #14
Inactive
(male)

davelacb HB User

As long as the girl has a cute face and a good personality I dont care about anything else

Old 09-20-2005, 07:18 AM   #15
(female)

snazzy-girl HB User

Im short (5f 1 ) and iv never had problems getting a guy , they`ve always thought i was cute cause im so petite (the only problem is its hard findin trousers to fit me in lengh lol ) and im a c cup so iv never really had a problem , i like my body and would personly rather be short than tall ,and if a guy doesnt like you cause of the size of your boobs then he isnt worth it anyways.
girls come in all diffrent shapes and sizes , u wont b able to please everyone.
iv learnt to except myself , be happy with what you got.

Last edited by snazzy-girl; 09-20-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Closed Thread