It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2005, 10:12 AM   #1
(male)

starwonder HB User
problems in school and with girlfriend

Hi, I am in my senior year of high school and am unfotunately having all kinds of problems right now. I don't mean to whine, but there are s bunch of kids, who are losers and they will not stop making fun of me and causing trouble with my girlfriend. This is a long story, but I will try to make it as short as possible. There is a group of 4 kids in my high school and they are bothering me and calling me names, because I have had problems within the past year with me eyes. I have had problems seeing the chalkboard and these kids have decided too make fun of me for my problems seeing. I am called all these mean names and I don't deserve too have this happen because I have problems like other people have with their eyes. This group of kids for the last year and a half have called me names like "squinty", "squinters" and now that I wear eyeglasses it is even worse. I am called "Four Eyes" and these kids are telling me I am ugly and stupid and tell my girlfriend not to date me, because I am not cool and am ugly. So, I don't know what my girlfriend thinks of all this. I honestly feel she thinks it is funny I get made fun of and I ask her what she thinks of me and she doesn't say anything. So I am kind of sad now about all this. I am just looking for people that will not make fun of me. I am sorry I wear eyeglasses now and even have eye problems, because my last year has been terrible with others making fun of me. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2005, 10:59 AM   #2
(male)

JWT HB User
Re: problems in school and with girlfriend

Probably not the answer anyone here condones but I would have to pick the biggest of the four & beat him down with a major *** whippin'. I guarantee it will stop!

As a senior in high school these guys sound like a bunch of losers to begin with for acting like they do. If the first suggestion doesn't fit your personality...just ignore them. They will get old with it after awhile & stop. As long as they know it is bothering you they will never stop!

Old 11-04-2005, 03:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

porcupine_tree HB User

If you show to them that you could care less they will get bored and quit the shananigans(havn't herd that word in a LONG time!). As for your girlfriend, if she really cares about you she'd tell the guys to stop and wouldn't find it funny-at all. If she does find it funny and laughs along you should seriously start reconsidering your status with her. Best of luck.

Cheers

Old 11-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Hazel_Eyes HB User
Im sorry you are going through this starwonder, yes highschool life can be tough. First of all, ignore them. These guys dont have anything better to do. Dont you see? These guys pick on other people to MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER!! I mean how DUMB is that?! You get pleasure and happiness by making someone feel less of a person they are! Dont let these guys bother you! There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses or having a hard time seeing. You're right,
Quote:
I don't deserve too have this happen because I have problems like other people have with their eyes.
There is no point trying to understand why they do it? They're stupid! They dont have anything better to do - is it fair? course not.

As for your gf - i agree completely with porcupine. She should not be laughing or finding it funny. Hey dont be sorry that you are wearing glasses!! There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses! Dont let those dimwits get to you. Having said that, if glasses bother you, have you considered trying contacts?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-04-2005 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Do not attempt to disguise vulgar language.

Old 11-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

porcupine_tree HB User

Yea..comon. This is what I don't understand. How pathetic are these guys? Honestly, millions of people wear glasses and it's nothing to be ashamed of. These guys are morons and are not worth the time you invest worrying about them makin fun of you, you are so much better than them. Don't let them get to your head!

Old 11-14-2005, 06:38 PM   #6
(male)

canada_josh HB User

thats sad...there are losers like that everywhere...well use any of the above...or try getting contacts?

It's really sad people pick on other people for such stupid reasons...seriously..

Closed Thread