It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #1
(male)

depressedguy85 HB User
Guy Girl Problem, Girls Please Respond!!!

Ok guys, I have a problem with this girl lets call her Kristen, so I guess I would really like a girl to respond honestly because this girl is really confusing and i guess only a girl would realize how another girl thinks.

Ok so this begins in class last semester. There was this girl Kristin, and shes sooo pretty and you cant help but to notice how pretty this girl is, so i guess i would kind of give her the eye. And to my shock Kristin was giving me the eye too. But still i was way to nervous to ever approach Kristin. Anyway duing our free period she would go to the schools computer lab and so would i. She would kinda look at me, and I would kinda look at her in the computer lab. Anyway, one day Im in the computer lab sitting alone, and Kristin comes up and she says hi, and i said hi, and still i was to nervous to have a conversation with her. So after a while i said bye and so did she and i left. Anyway next day in class we were having these class presentations, and we had to move our seats around and Kristin came and sat next to me. AGAIN im still to nervous to talk to this girl. Anyway she starts up a conversation with me so it makes it easier to talk and we just were talking. Shes being so sweet and so nice. Anyway the next day back to the computer lab, and she is sitting alone, and I finally have the courage to go up and sit next to her. We have a conversation and it just felt really awsome, cuz i really liked her. And she is being her sweet self. I am really feeling that this girl likes me. I mean she gives me the eye alot when shes walking around the hall ways, and she smiles at me. Then she introduces me to her sister. Her sister is super snotty and stuck up, but i say hi, and she says hi in a really condesending way. Well anyway i didnt care, i was happy to have talked to this beautiful girl, and i kind of knew she liked me too.

Next day I go to the computer lab, Kristin isnt their, but sure enough her sister is. Anyway her sister is talking to her friend, and i overhear her say something to the effect of "See that ugly guy right there, my sister says he likes her, but i told her he was ugly and to stay away from him". My jaw is on the floor, like OMG. She defenitley wanted me to hear that. Well now im really nervous. So I go to class the next day and Kristin doesnt even say hi to me. Infact she says hi to my friend and she comments on how cute my friend is! I knew it, she was listeneing to what her sister had said. Anyway Im the first one in class and i sit in the chair, and for some reason, even after what happened, i am expecting this girl to sit next to me. So i do my best, i look at her and smile as she walks in the room, and she gives me the dirtiest look of her life! And she doesnt sit next to me. Anyway she goes up and gives this class presentation, and at the end when the teacher was like, how did she do, I raised my hand, and i said i thought kristin did really well. Again kristin gives me the dirtiest look after I complement her. Anyway now i feel like crap. I decide not to look at this girl at all and to completley avoid her. And thats what i do. Infact i got over it after a couple of days. I wouldnt look at her i wouldnt do anything. Infact I went to the computer lab, and i saw kristin sitting in a row that had a few computers left, because all the other rows were full. She saw me look at her, and i just turned around and left. I was trying to send her the message, that i would rather not go on the computer if i had to sit in the same row as you. What ever, i got over it. If she was going to just crap on me cuz her sister told her too, then shes really not as nice as i thought she was.

So like i said im over this girl rite. Well after a couple of days, someone screams out my name. And sure enough its kristin, and she comes running up to me, and shes like omg, where have you been, we havent talked in a while, and she strikes up a conversation with me, and shes like Ill see you tommorow. The next day she sits next to me, and she is being super sweet. Im like what?! well anyway, i think that she has come to her senses and now im super excited to be sitting next to her again, and now im liking her again. Then she tells me about her boyfriend. waht boyfriend?! But still shes being all nice with me. She even starts like giving me a innocent little back rub. well now im super ******. i didnt know this girl had a boyfriend. and i think to myself, her boyfriend really wouldnt be happy if this girl was giving me a back rub and being all sweet. And then shes like omg we have to have the same class next semester, so she shows me her schedule and shes like! we have to take this class together, and like a moron i do it. I go online and i drop a class, just to take this stupid class with her. I figure maybe she must not be too hapy with her boyfriend, and maybe she likes me now, BUT WHY EVEN MENTION THE BOYFRIEND!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH,

Ok, well i used to have this bad acne problem, and i still get a couple here and their but i used this product named tazorac, and it burnt my face. It looks really bad when its sunny out, like you can see the burn, but not indoors. So i hate talking to people outside, i feel so self conscious of my burn. Sure enought kristin comes running up to me outside one day, and i notice her looking at the burn. She makes this really disgusted look on her face, and shes like, yeah im going to go see my boyfriend now and she just leaves. Well now i feel bad, and i go immedieatly and get my class changed out. I dont want to be in this girls class again. But for some reason, i cant get over her, and next day in the computer lab i sit next to her. When i do she makes a really dirty look, and she says "OH WHAT R U FOLLOWING ME AGAIN" and i nervously laugh. Then she gets on her cell and she texts her boyfriend to come to the computer lab. He comes in and she sits on his lap and kisses him right in front of me, and starts calling him honey and stuff. Then she starts making fun of me. And now im really feeling uncomfortable, and then kristin says, dont you have class or something. SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED ME TO LEAVE. and i politley say, yes i do have class, and i just leave. Then shes like good luck on your final, and i politley say thanks. THIS IS THE LAST TIME EVER IM GOING TO TALK TO HER, I say to my self. I wasnt going to be a joke. I pulled out of the same class with her for the next semester, and thats it. It was friday and Monday was the last day of school. I made this pledge not to go near her, i wasnt going to go near her or even look at her on Monday. Anyway on monday i had to do this class presentation, it was my final, she comes in and she stares at me dead on. She kind of tugs my sweater and is like im going to sit in your seat while you do your presentation. Im thinking !!! and she sits in my seat. She keeps staring at me and smiling at me during the presentation. Now im ******. Either you like me or you dont. Then i go to sit down after my presentation, and she starts giving me a back rub again, and shes like GREAT JOB! you did awsome. And shes like you better take that class with me next semester or blah blah blah. And shes smiling at me, and everything. Im all quiet during this, and i kind of answer her in really short answers. Im thinking is this girl crazy. Then when i get up to leave SHE GIVES ME THIS SUPER HUGE BEAR HUG! and shes like i better see you in class next semester, and i just shrug my shoulders, and whatever we leave. I could have followed her and walked out with her but i chose not too.

ANYWAY WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS THIS GIRL CRAZY, should i take class with her next semester. what is wrong with her. If i had a girl who liked me and i didnt like her, i wouldnt be giving her back rubs, hugging her, and being like take class with me next semester. Infact i would avoid her. When I'm nice to her she treats me like crap, then when i avoid her, she litteraly is like all over me!! what should i do. should i take class with her. WHAT IS SHE THINKING! GIRLS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-25-2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Vulgar language is not allowed on these boards. If asterisks appear in your posts, please edit your post for proper language.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2006, 03:14 PM   #2
(female)

drkpnkrose HB User
all right. i do happen to be a girl and this girl sounds awful. i know how hard it can be getting over someone and all but, she has a boyfriend. and why would you even want to talk to someone who treated you so badly? i think you seriously need to have a talk with her. just go up to her and ask her, "do you like me or what? because i am not going to waste my time on you anymore if you don't." i mean, you don't have to be that blunt about it but make sure you get your point across. don't let her toy with you. also, is she the type of girl that likes a challenge? personally, i think it's much hotter when you see a guy that you know you can't have... it just makes me want them even more! it's basically a fact of life: girls want what they can't have. hope this even remotely helped... and what is this tazorac you mentioned?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-25-2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Vulgar language is not allowed on these boards. If asterisks appear in your posts, please edit your post for proper language.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:38 PM   #3
(male)

depressedguy85 HB User
Re: Guy Girl Problem, Girls Please Respond!!!

Well, thanks for the response, but school starts again soon, and i was wondering if i should take class with her or not? I mean she was telling me I better be in her class. There is no way i could ever go up to her and be like "DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT"??? I would be too nervous. anyother suggestions.

Anyway tazproc is this acne medication kind of like Retin-A micro, and it just burns your face, in my case permenantley. You can always tell up close in the sun. Like you can see the burn a little. I dunno its depressing. But you cant notice it indoors, like in school and stuff.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

SanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB User

depressedguy85, don't take the class with her, why do what she demands? Ignore her, maybe she'll come around... but why would you want her to if she's treating you like this?

And if the tazorac burns your face, go back to the retin-A. I have both and like to use the retin-A in the winter, it's less drying then.

Happy Holidays!

Old 12-24-2006, 04:11 PM   #5
(female)

LisaMarie982001 HB User
Ok ummm wow. This girl is bi polar first off. Ok, the girl is trying to make it seem like you're a stalker and are soo in love with her. Think it totally through seriously. She know's you like her and trust she knows it, so she is making her bf jealous and blah blah blah. Trust me I'm sure everyday she is telling her bf and friends how you follow her around and won't leave her alone. (even if this all isn't true) ANyway so while in the computer lab she texts her bf saying this weird guy is in here again, so then he comes to check u out. Trust me I am soo serious! I'm not saying that you are or anything I'm not saying that she is tryiing to make it sound like wow I'm so great guys are crazy about me and blah blah blah. Trust me!! This girl is a loser!! Do not have the same class as her! Get over her!! She is a very rude person and is treating you like crap!! And really if you were dating her would you want you giving back rubs to another guy and doing all of those things you said she was. She's playing a game. Don't talk to her anymore, don't give her any looks nothing.. be nice like if she says hi, say hi...give her the cold shoulder a bit. But trust me you do not want this girl she is not who you thought she was!! Trust me!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-25-2006 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Vulgar language is not allowed on these boards. If asterisks appear in your posts, please edit your post for proper language.

Old 12-24-2006, 05:27 PM   #6
(male)

depressedguy85 HB User
First off thanks for your help, you are so right, i think this is exactly what she is doing. She is trying too make her self feel like shes the girl every guy wants, and unfortunatley i got caught up in her game. Anywayz I wont take class with her, but if i do see her around school, I know shes gonna ask me why i didnt take the class with her. What should I say, I mean its an elective art class. What should i say, "Oh id rather take the nutrition class cuz im into nutrition, lol" I just wouldnt know what to say if she asked me, she is really not a shy person and i know she would ask me.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-25-2006 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Quote removed.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
(female)

LisaMarie982001 HB User

Good!! I'm glad you see what she's doing!! Just say something like I decided I didn't want to take the class. Don't be rude saying something like why do u care and whatever be/c then she will say your crazy or something lol. I know her type. She will do anything to make herself look better. So always be respectful. You could always say oh yea sorry I forgot, some friends of mine were taking that class so I switched. Kind of act calm and in like a whatever mood (do you know what I mean?) basically like you could care less if this girl is talking to you or not. But at the same time don't be rude always show that you have respect for other people even if they don't show you any. You sound like a good guy, you'll be fine. She's missin out.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #8
(female)

FallingSnow HB User

I agree with the other girls, this girl you like sounds shallow. She definitely sounds like she's using you...either to make her boyfriend jealous or just because she can. If she asks you why you didn't take the class with her just say you're not interested. Say you thought about it, and you'd rather not. What else can you say? The last thing you want to do is follow her around like a puppy. She'll notice you more if you go your own way. Maybe she's testing you? Anyway, good luck with that. And remember, anyone who treats you disrespectfully is totally not worth wasting your time with.

Oh and by the way, for your burn, go to bed with some vaseline on for a few nights. It's soothing and should make the burn less noticable.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:07 PM   #9
(female)

LisaMarie982001 HB User

And hey!! I was reading your other responses and don't do it! Don't talk to her asking her if he likes you or not. She is just playing a game. Trust me if a girl likes you she wouldn't be acting bi polar like that, not the way you told it anyway. If you talk to her, she will just make you look and sound crazy when she tells her friends and bf. And plus you don't want her bf coming and wanting to fight you or whatever be/c of things she said. Be/c she can make up whatever she wants. Forget about her and do what I said in the last post. Don't ask her that stuff!

Old 12-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #10
(male)

depressedguy85 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie982001
Good!! I'm glad you see what she's doing!! Just say something like I decided I didn't want to take the class. Don't be rude saying something like why do u care and whatever be/c then she will say your crazy or something lol. I know her type. She will do anything to make herself look better. So always be respectful. You could always say oh yea sorry I forgot, some friends of mine were taking that class so I switched. Kind of act calm and in like a whatever mood (do you know what I mean?) basically like you could care less if this girl is talking to you or not. But at the same time don't be rude always show that you have respect for other people even if they don't show you any. You sound like a good guy, you'll be fine. She's missin out.
Thanks, yeah thats exactly what ill say, "I forgot" and ill be most defenitley calm cool and collected, and nice. Thanks for your help, take care!

Old 12-24-2006, 06:09 PM   #11
(female)

LisaMarie982001 HB User

your welcome any time

Good Luck!!

Old 12-25-2006, 07:29 PM   #12
(male)

Abbath HB User

Women...

This girl is very deranged. STAY AWAY.

Old 12-26-2006, 11:13 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

liz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB Userliz49 HB User

Wow--this girl has some serious issues, being profoundly mean is just one of the glaring ones....and a news flash for you...pretty girls are a dime a dozen & often act like this BECAUSE THEY CAN & they get away with it. Look for somebody with some SUBSTANCE and CHARACTER and forget this nutcase. Just ignore her and be grateful HS is not the end all be all of your life. (BTW, I'm a mom of 4 girls, all of whom I taught to be nice to EVERYONE without regard to looks, personality, etc. Great girls are out there, it's just that most guys (sorry) are just looking for the "flash" over substance.
Good Luck. And don't worry about your skin, it's probably much worse in your mind than it really is and again, any girl with character won't find that off putting.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:45 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

Unsure_88 HB User

Honestly, don't be rude...but don't be so nice either. If you play the nice roll she will automatically assume that what she is doing is OK. And hey be honest with her. If she asks why you didn't take the class let her know you don't want to take the class just cause she wanted you too and that you switched cause you feel you are better off not being around her. You can be completely nice by saying that but still be firm and stand your ground. Yes, she will probably spread lies and do what she can to make herself look good, but little does her boyfriend know, she isn't exactly the best girl out there. At least you know you aren't completely oblivious to what she does like her boyfriend is, and just think that could be you. You not knowing she is going on with the whole, I'm pretty and can have what i want and mess around with who i want when i want scam that most girls play. But if you are really nice and not straight forward she will always try and lead you on. Eventually if you tell her straight up she will either 1 get over it or 2 be presistent to get you to like her again and drop her harder the next time around. So in any way talking with this girl is completely impossible because she knows how to act sweet to win you back. But you have to lay it down that you don't want to be near her or else she will throw you through loops and keep on doing what she is doing.

Old 12-26-2006, 03:57 PM   #15
(female)

bronx HB User

yea LisaMarie982001 is right as i was reading ur post i was thinking the same thing she is bi polar just stay away from her before u get hurt and i would really hate 4 tht 2 happen 2 u i think tht u should just move on from her because she's jus trying to play games with u and my best advice 2 u is dont give in to her silliness good luck and like LisaMarie982001 said dont strike up a conversation with her because anyone that likes u wont treat u like crap and then be nice 2 u wen they feel like it good luck and post back so we know how everything went

Closed Thread