It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
(female)

bridgeyangel88 HB User
Unhappy I FEEL SO BAD! :dizzy:

Well when i have my period, i know your supposed to have cramps, but i have terrible sickening stomach pains. its the vomting sick kind of stomach pains. Is this normal? it ruins my whole couple days, and i am constantly feeling absolutly terrible! how can i help this?

Old 02-20-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
(female)

bridgeyangel88 HB User
Re: I FEEL SO BAD! :dizzy:

can anybody please hlep?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
(female)

bridgeyangel88 HB User

i just threw up.. wat do i do?

Old 02-22-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Aquaticgirl HB User

I'm sorry you experiance all that pain. That is absolutely not normal. You should make an appointment to see a gynecologist immediately. Do you have any other conditions that you know of? Does anybody else in your family have gynecological problems?

I wish I could tell you how the pain can be helped. I get the most unbareable, intense stomach pain and I haven't found anything that has worked for me. But try Therma Care heating patches. That might help.

Good luck!

Old 02-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
(female)

lifeisbeautiful HB User

hi hun

That sounds so uncomfortable But I definitely think that you should try to ask someone for help, and see a gynecologist...do u think you would feel comfortable talking to your parents or mayb a school nurse if not? Sometimes birth control pills can help settle those kind of pains...but either way you really need to see a doctor b/c that is not normal.

How long has it been going on for? Ever since you got your period or just recently?

Old 02-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I went through the same thing as you.. I would get very sick and would throw up and my stomach would hurt so bad. I would have to miss school and couldn't sleep. I went to the gyno and tried going on birth control pills. I wasn't having sex at that age, but went on them to help with my period problems. It helped SO MUCH! Now my stomach will hurt just a tiny bit and I don't really get cramps. Of course I don't feel great during my period, but just a little bad on the first two days. After that I feel totally normal. All I know is that the pill helped me quite a bit and it's also nice to know when to expect my periods. I went on Yasmin. My mom had suggested to try that. Good luck!

Closed Thread