It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
(female)

Shawty009 HB User
what cause bumps on your throat

what cause bumps on your throat

Old 11-19-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
(female)

stargazer001 HB User
Re: what cause bumps on your throat

if its on the inside and they're the little white bumps, itchy or painful, then you might have strep or just a 'sore throat', both can be prescribed antibiotics or over-the-counter meds can be used to help clear the issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: what cause bumps on your throat

See your doctor if you are having any discomfort. Yes, it can be strep or it might just be allergies or just how your throat is. Some people have what are called tonsil stones, which are white small balls that can get stuck in your tonsils (and can be visible when you stick out your tongue and look in the mirror). I used to get those on and off for a year and they were painful and gave me sore throats and made me lose my voice all the time. When going to the doctor, they said there was no medicine to take and that they could be caused by allergies. Gargling with a warm salt water or even mouthwash can help them. If this isn't the case with what you have, I'd just see the doctor to make sure it isn't strep or anything.

Closed Thread