It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
(female)

Wandaa HB User
Does anyone know why....?

Heeyy
I really need some advice, because for the last week, i've been feeling really crap. Health wise. I mean, my diet has been actually appalling, so - It's kind of expected, but - I need a second opinion. I've literally been living of chocolate, crisps, pizza, blah blaah - and YES it is a disgusting diet, but.. whatever, i'm changing it at the moment. But, for the past week i've felt really nauseous, like - absolutely sick to my stomach (but never actually thrown up *touch wood*), i've had alot of wind, and my stomach has been gurgling like crazy. It's got to the point now - where i'm not even hungry, and i've completely lost my appetite.. I also, can't sleep because of it Just so you know, I'm NOT pregnant, I'm only 17.. So yeahh, if any of you guys might know what's wrong and how to deal with it, that would be great Thank youu x

Old 08-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
(female)

GenGen* HB User
Re: Does anyone know why....?

Are you still accepting replies for this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread