It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
(female)

kayal122 HB User
if you weight 236 pounds and you are only 12 how do you loose weight

+if you weight 236 pounds and you are only 12 how do you loose weight

Old 09-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: if you weight 236 pounds and you are only 12 how do you loose weight

There are a few things I must ask you. Do you have any medical problems? Is your whole family overweight? Do you have a healthy diet and still gain weight? In other words, tell me more about your situation before I can really begin to answer your question. Thank you Sincerely, searchin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: if you weight 236 pounds and you are only 12 how do you loose weight

Hi Kayal,

I have made up a way to help me loose weight, and so far it is working. I broke my weight loss down into 5 lb increments. Make yourself a fun chart with stickers and stars, and neat things to put on it. All you have to do is loose 5 pounds and you can give yourself the stickers, stars or whatever you choose to mark your success. I made boxes.

I also made a list of things I eat or drink that are not good for me. First I picked easy things to quit, to get some success going. I picked Dr. Pepper for my first item. I love it, but I have stopped drinking it. I figured how many calories a day or week I was not ingesting...every little bit helps.

As you start replacing the foods off your list, use healthy things to trade for. Instead of Dr. Pepper, I started drinking ice water with a lemon wedge. much better for me, cheaper, and without all the sugar and chemicals.

Dp you have the option to see a doctor to help you? Have you talked to your parents about your desire to loose right now? Any kind of supportive program might be really good for you, the more you reach out, the more help you should get.

Any way you can excersize go for it. Little by little do more and more things. Keeping moving is essential for weight loss and overall good health.

Post all you want, we are always here to cheer you on and support you, OK? You are a brave girl, and you can do this.

Closed Thread