It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
(female)

matmjj HB User
Question help

I am 14 yrs old. And I am having problems with a late period. I was supposed to start the first week of November. And as of November 27, I still have not started. I am going on a road trip soon and I would like to get my period over with. As far as inducing, I've already searched. But I want advice from people who have tried this. Also I want to start using tampons. Any advice for that? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
(female)

tedious HB User
Re: help

It all depends on your hormones.. that, and whether you're a virgin or not. Even the slightest change in your stress level, diet, ect., can effect your period. It's so annoying.
If you're a virgin and you've used protection, you shouldn't worry too much- condoms do work. Also remember that your period has a complete mind of it's own (though that can be very frustrating.)
As for tampons, if you want to start using them, please start out with the small size and stay away from the cardboard ones, they hurt!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread