It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

bridgeyangel88 HB User
Gay?

Ok well i'm not sure if this is the right thread...

But I am a girl, teen. I feel sexually and emotionally attracted to men, but not as much as other girls do. I could be with a guy and be completely happy, but I also see them as good friends quite often.
On the other hand, I find girls really attractive as well. I could get emotionally attracted to a girl, but I am not completely sexually attracted to them. I always want to kiss them, but nothing further.

I know it is natural to feel this way, but what does it mean if i think i could be with either a boy or girl, but im scared to be with a girl because im not completely sexually attracted to her?

Also: I seem to think two guys together are hot but two girls kissing because they are in love is amazing too.

Thanks!

Last edited by bridgeyangel88; 12-05-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
(female)

mr09 HB User
Re: Gay?

well, i am in a similar situation. my very first relationship was with a girl. it is ending/ended very badly with emotional and verbal abuse. i found out she was cheating. neither one of identified as gay, she has been hooking up with guys since she was 12. i am now at the point where i am questioning my sexuality. i have had sex with a guy, i did not enjoy it but also did it after my break up and stopped immediately when all i could think of was my ex girlfriend. i am extremely attracted to her (unfortunately) but also think guys are attractive - they just intimidate me sexually. the only guys i have been with have ended up hurting me or using me in some way. i was sexually assaulted at a concert, the guy i had sex with never talked to me again - so i am fairly convinced that i would be more comfortable with a girl. i crave the compassion and sensitivity of a girl and i find girls good looking, but the thought of being with another girl other than my ex completely weirds me out and i am unsure if i would be able to do that.

with that said, there is nothing wrong with experimenting. being with a girl you're in love with is extremely hot and passionate. that is one of the main reasons why i can't get myself out of this abusive relationship. but i imagine sex with a guy you truly love is the same. test the waters, don't be ashamed. i suggest you try serious relationships with both, to just hook up and not have feelings for either person of either sex is useless. it's scary to be confused but i know that it all comes together one day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread