It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
(male)

needhelp74 HB User
I love a girl who is already taken.

Hi guys,

So I am currently a sophomore in a small high-school and I am in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. They are both in the same class and they are a grade ahead of me. They have been together for somewhere around a year, and they have not had any problems with each other. The guy is not my friend and my love for this girl makes me wish ill upon him and I pray for their breakup. I am friends with the girl and I talk to her a bit but I find it hard because I am so afraid of exposing my love, I don't know what to do!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: I love a girl who is already taken.

you need to forget about her and move on shes taken and shes happy by the sound of it. dont wish ill upon him thats not nice and even if they ever did break up that doesnt mean you will get the girl. you will meet lots of girls through out your life and will find someone one day, just not her. i know its a hard situation to be in but the way forward is acceptance that you and her just aint going to be together and to spread your wings out and meet new people. you sound young, so you have lots of time.

Last edited by cryingforever; 01-16-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

Don't ever wish ill on someone, that will come back to you 1000 times.

Why not wish that you will find a special girl of your own? And work on talking to and meeting nice girls?

Old 01-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
(male)

needhelp74 HB User

I know I should let go but I can't.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User

I remember how it felt to be in your shoes. Right now it seems like life without this girl would be impossible. In a few years, especially if you go to college, you will learn that there are many other girls better than the one you like today. You probably think I am crazy for saying it but relationships at your age are not long term. When you come back for your high school reunions, there is a good chance you will say, "I am so thankful I did not pursue that!" If at all possible, try to focus on other things. In time, you will find the perfect girl or she may even find you first.

Good luck to you.

The following user gives a hug of support to Bob652:
tedious (02-22-2011)
Closed Thread