It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
(female)

heyboo28 HB User
breast stage

I am 18 years old and when I was 14 I would always gain weight in my upper body and I had 34B breasts. Then I lost a decent amount of weight and my body shape changed and weight would always start going to my lower body. I gained all the weight back and more but none of it went to my breasts, and I was a 34A. Then I lost all the weight once and for all and my breasts became a 32A but a couple months ago they did the first growing that they had done in a long time so they fill out a 32A a little better and its not so bad because I am now pretty skinny. My mom was a very late developer and I find that my breasts are rather pointy except when my nipples are hard, then they become more rounded looking. Is there any way to tell if they will grow any more from the shape they are right now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread