It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User
Daughter again

As some will know im having awful problems with my 13 year old daughter at the moment.

This is the latest and i wondered what anyone could advise,

She has a horse at our local stables, there are about 4 other girls there also. One particular girl who has social interaction problems causes a lot of trouble for the other girls, especially my Daughter, they clash a lot. The other day my child made an in excusable comment about this other child hurting herself with her riding. I obviously tore a strip out of her and made her apologise, but it transpires this other kid has been antagonising my kid for weeks, and she couldnt ignore it any longer. This had caused a lot of trouble for me and my kid as the other kid and her mum are friendly with the stable owners.

The worst thing about this is that another girl whom my Daughter considered quite a good friend was the one who told this girl what my kid said. Another bad thing is the girl she was really close to at the stables has backed right away from her and hasnt ontacted her since this all happened, her mother ha seven moved her away from the group including my kid on the stables. I feel awful but my Daughte ris bereft with the situation, in that she feels her friends have gone against her because they are siding with this other girl because her mom is friendly with the owner.

My kid isnt allowed on the stables , her Dad has banned her indefnetely, mainly because of her behaviour at home also. She is missing her horse dreadfully, and i have had to make other arrangements for him to be excercised. I'm so fed up. How should she act with the girls who have cooled it with her? she says she wont contact them, as they havent bothered with her, but she has to go back at some point.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread