It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
(female)

blah2011 HB User
Unhappy Feel like im losing my bestfriend

So my bestfriend lets call her Kim and i have been bestfriends for about 5 years now and we went to a pretty small middle school and now we've both switched to a bigger highschool she's always been a little shy around new people and boys too. I never really noticed anything until recently where there was a dance and we decided to bring one of our friends too then that friend and her were talking about how they wanted ot make out with all the guys at that dance and all that and i just kinda laughed along. so when the dance came my friend who used to make fun of people who would make out or dress slutty at dances come to the dance with a reaaally cropped top that showed her brah and short stretchy shorts. she made out with four boys but i didnt think anything of it i thought she's just getting it out of her system. but then kim started sucking up to that girl we brought to the dance lets call her Leslie and did everything that leslie girl did if leslie was somewhere kim would be too! and leslie is a nice girl and maybe its cause she is really known around where we live and kim wants that. But now kim thinks that stealing getting drunk and going to parties is what "cool" people do and is saying stupid things and acting really weird and saying things like "hey hoe" " no way ****". I don't know whats going on and i should point out her mom is pretty strict and she's neverb een close with her..

Also kim and leslie talk about boys 24/7 i mean i talk about boys too but its all they talk about and they're always looking at themselves in the mirror and are like "boys think im cute im so amazing "im sexy" "I'm so hot" and ive just been really bugged by it all

but anyways can someone please help me out i really dont know what to do anymore its all i can ever think of and its really distracting me so i wanted to know what someone other people thought about it

thanks so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
(female)

blah2011 HB User
Re: Feel like im losing my bestfriend

Also I think that I should point out she's never really had a "thing" with a guy and she's a gorgeous girl really! but she gets really awkward around guys and clings to the person (girl) that she knows best

Closed Thread