It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
(female)

BabyGurl2013 HB User
weird problem...

this is a super weird problem. im 16. i have a weird discharge. it happens all the time. its not period or anything. its brownish-yellow. i have to wear a pad all the time. what could this be? im a virgin so it cant be a disease..

Old 06-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: weird problem...

Hi,

It could be an infection. Does it itch or smell? I would tell your mother and you will likely need a doctor to diagnose it. How long has it lasted?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #3
(female)

BabyGurl2013 HB User

i'm in 11th grade now. and i have had it since like 5th grade when i started my period. i have it every day. 24/7. its disgusting, and it smells really bad. others can smell it and so can i.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

My young friend, this is something you need to get checked out. I know the thought of going to the OB/byn is not the most comfortable topic, but this have gone on way to long and it is in the way of you enjoying life as you should. Have you spoken to your mom about this, or an older sister, anybody that can help you get this fixed? It is likely that treatment would be quite simple, such as taking some antibiotics, or something similar. This is not something you should be embarrassed about, as it happens to many women, and doctors are very used to treating such concerns.

Some time ago I mentioned something to my mother that I had not told anyone, and she told me that she had the same thing all her adult life! I couldn't believe it. She had never told me because she never knew I was having the same problem. Ask your mom, she would not want you to be going through anything that she can help you with.

Is that something you can do?

Old 06-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
(female)

BabyGurl2013 HB User

okay, thanks so much. i will talk to my momma and see if she can get me into one.

Closed Thread