It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
(male)

Wyattew HB User
Exclamation Scared to lose her and relapsing plzzz help asap

Ok...im a little nervous i mean i love my girlfriend so much and she went to go babysit her ex boyfriends little sister and he has a great way with words she says hes not going to be there i believe her but then again i dont and now shes posting all over facebook "Realllllyyyyy borrrreeedd and depressed i wanna hang with my new friend :'( and i dont know whats going on im scared im going to lose her all the time when she leaves the house we live together we are 17 and well i mean ive truly never loved a girl this much ever and im just really scared to think about her with her guy friends i mean she say why dont you go hang out with your friends and i tell her they are alll women all my friends are women and i dont hang out with them cause i could easil have sex with them if i wanted to im holding myself back because i reallly want to be with her for as long as i can and thats why i dont leave all her friends are boys and it just scares me so much i mean there are better guys out there than me and what if she finds that guy.. im recently an ex pill addict and all this stuff is making me crave i am so thankful that there are sites like this.....i dont want to go back to popping pills when ever i wanna feel numb i dont know what to do im afriad of relapsing and im afraid of getting left bye her and i cant... please help me as soon as anyone can im scared...

Closed Thread