It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
(female)

eyesaidmeow HB User
Unhappy I've been throwing up for two weeks... What's wrong with me?

For the past two weeks, almost three, I've been vomiting quite randomly... I am a teen girl, I have a boyfriend of seven months and we are sexually active, but not completely. My mom asked me if I could be pregnant, but that's impossible... He and I had sex a few times when we started dating, but then we decided to stop and wait a few years until I'm eighteen and can be on birth control, because it's not safe and we're seriously not ready to have children. His penis does not come into contact with my vagina at any time, and I can't recall sperm getting anywhere near there... Unless it can survive being in my mouth for a few minutes, and get transferred to his mouth... But I seriously doubt that, so I don't think that I could be pregnant. So what else could be making me sick like this? In the morning and at night I get so nauseous that even thinking about food can make me throw up, and I've thrown up about ten times in the past two weeks. I also get nauseous after I eat, even smiley face french fries make me feel sick I also have heartburn, but that could be from not eating. And I have mild stomach pain, again probably from not eating... I had an ulcer when I was ten, and my mom thinks I could have a weak stomach lining. And I have constant diarrhea, which is somewhat embarrassing. And I also have started to have extremely painful cramps, mainly on the left side of my body. These aren't normal cramps, I've had my period for years and know what they feel like, these are seriously the most painful and targeted ones I've ever experienced... Is it possible I have ovarian cysts? My mother and my sister both had them, though I don't know how they treated them. Anyway, what could be wrong with me? The flu doesn't usually last this long for me... I rarely get it!

Last edited by mod85; 10-24-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User
Re: I've been throwing up for two weeks... What's wrong with me?

I was going to say ulcer before I read that you previously had one. Is it possible you have another ulcer? Are you eating foods that could aggravate and ulcer? Maybe you developed an allergy to a food you eat often? Sounds like IBS too. Go to the doc. Keep us updated

The Following User Says Thank You to frisbeefreak For This Useful Post:
eyesaidmeow (10-26-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Why haven't you gone to the doctor by now? There is definitely something very wrong with you and you need to stop guessing and go to the doctor! It could be anything literally. Your ulcer could have come back, it could be IBS, it could be a kidney stone, it could be pregnancy? Who knows? Go to the doctor before you get worse! This is really serious!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
eyesaidmeow (10-26-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

You can buy a home pregnancy test in your chemist O.T.C.
If your not pregnant then see your Dr as you could have H'Pylori which is a bacteria in the stomach.
You definitely have something going on and you should see your Dr as soon as possible. Solofelix.

The Following User Says Thank You to solofelix For This Useful Post:
eyesaidmeow (10-26-2011)
Closed Thread