It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
(female)

Lydiarw HB User
Is the size of a girl's breasts important?

Do guys mind the size of a girl's breasts? Because I don't know, it seems like lots of guys are attracted to big breasts. I have very small breasts, it's almost like I have NO breasts.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Is the size of a girl's breasts important?

Mine are small also and my husband has found them a real turn on,
still does after 44 yrs so I wouldnt worry on that score.
Surely your personality is more important. There must be many men/husbands out there with small breasted women, these men cant be that bothered.

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
(female)

Ayria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB UserAyria HB User

No, younger men are generally the guys who care about that kind of stuff. I know several guys who prefer small boobs, I wouldn't worry about it! It really is a lot more about your personality than your appearance - or breast size.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

Some men like them and some don't. They will all look at them, but that doesn't mean that is something they "require" in a woman for them to be attracted or fall in love.

Mine are not large but I've had lots of men tell me I'm hot. I got a booty and lots of men like that! Some men like legs and booties, some men like feet (!), some like breasts. I dated a guy who liked stomachs!

Also, I like tall men and my friend is married to a shorty, so there's always a difference in what people prefer.

I am sure you are fine the way you are!

Old 11-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

It doesn't matter when it comes to a man choosing a real woman to have a relationship with. I have a large bust and it's never helped me at all with men. many, many factors go into finding the right guy, luck, timing and geography are among them. But when it comes to things you can actually control, confidence, self esteem and a great life going on for yourself are the most important things you need to have to attract the right man to you.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB User

Men do sometimes look at the big size and wow about it... But it is about physical thing and subjects... It has nothing to do with picking a good wife.

A good wife must have other elements like character and etc. The look is only one factor. Often some movie stars have small boobs and yet they are famous for their acting and personalities. So a big one is not necessary a good sign. Sometimes a woman acting like a prostitute is worse than the big boob. It is more about how the ladies behave.

If a man looks at the size and decide upon it, then the man is one who judges by the look and he treats the woman like a subject.

Women are human beings and we have our dignities. My husband does not go by it and I have a small one.

Regards,
Nina

Old 11-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #7
(female)

DDD Sara HB UserDDD Sara HB UserDDD Sara HB User

I have large breasts like DDD and they pull down and hurt my neck especially being in my 50s now.

You can get push up bras to make yourself look bigger if you want. Breast size can change with age and weight and having a baby also. It shouldn't matter when you're in a relationship because a guy will love you more for who you are and your sexuality when you're ready. It depends on you age also. I got much larger when I was in my late 20s and then 30s.

Feeling comfortable in your own self and acceptance is important when you're in a relationship. Best wishes.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User

The size and shape of your breasts will change many times through out your life.
You may feel small chested now,but a lot of women's breasts aren't done growing until their early twenties.

Even after your twenties,breasts will continue to change though with weight gain or loss,childbirth,and just maturity.

I was an A throughout my early teens.By the time I was in my twenties,I was a B cup.During all this time I was very slender.Perhaps even too slender.
Now in my thirties,and a little added weight,I have D breasts.
No matter what size they were,I have never lacked in the male attention department though.

Yes,some men prefer bigger breasts.Some women prefer a bigger penis as well.Men and women both have preferences when it comes to many things.
When you find someone you really like who likes you,rarely will such a thing as the size of your breasts matter.And as someone else mentioned,if it does,
then they aren't really worth it.

Last edited by WhenItRains; 11-20-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
(male)

jason41987 HB User

{ deleted }

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-13-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Survey-like response.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
(female)

doublerainbow99 HB User

Honestly, if a guy is looking at your breasts to determine if he liked you or not, he's not worth your time. Besides, personality triumphs physical parts anyways in the long run.

I'm a B cup, and I am perfectly fine with how big my breasts are, in fact I could care less about the size of them. Learn to embrace the size of them, and dress to flatter your body! There are tons of celebrities that have tiny breasts, and look at them! They're gorgeous.

And the plus side about having small breasts is that you don't have to worry about them when working out!

The following user gives a hug of support to doublerainbow99:
anonymousheart1 (12-28-2011)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
(male)

Parent1 HB User

Another male here.
My wife does have quite large breasts, most of it natural and some more from breastfeeding/etc. That had no impact in my decision to marry her. It really doesn't matter once you grow out of your "oh look there's a girl stage" for most men.

Last edited by Parent1; 12-12-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Old 12-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parent1 View Post
Another male here.
My wife does have quite large breasts, most of it natural and some more from breastfeeding/etc. That had no impact in my decision to marry her. It really doesn't matter once you grow out of your "oh look there's a girl stage" for most men.

"Good Man"
Well said!!...

Solofelix.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #13
(male)

SprayCan HB User

As far as sexual attraction goes, to me, breast size does not matter much. Completely flat or ridiculously big is a very slight turn off, but overall, not a big deal. Usually I prefer smaller breasts anyways.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #14
(female)

anonymousheart1 HB User

thats how i feel. but if you feel that way don't because to this question you'll get many different answers because people can be VERY judgementle and people sometimes have too big of breast and it causes pain to thier back. If you buy an American Girl® book it will tell you that belive me. ¦)

Closed Thread