It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
(female)

AthenaMercedes HB User
Thumbs up My Dad Left

For some reason my stupid dad thinks he can come into and leave my life whenever convenient for him. I HATE IT! He leave for a couple of months, then he'll say oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Which is BS! He blames my mom and brother for his problems. I'm suppose to be his perfect little angel. When in truth I can be really bad. When he would get mad that would always scare me. I'd usually run to my room crying. He always yelled at me, my mom, and my brother. Now that he left my life has gotten better. There's no more yelling between my parents, and now my life seems perfect. Even though I don't have a dad. I'm still okay with that.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: My Dad Left

I understand your feelings. I hear you when you say that the peace in your house is important to you. I know it must be so hard to have your Dad out of your life for some time, and then have him pop back in and expect you to be thrilled about it.
Honey, it takes a weak man to blame his wife and child for his own problems. Instead of hating him, feel sorry for him. I hope that in time you will find that you can love your Dad without accepting all of his bad behavior.

blessings, Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread