It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
(male)

Bobsen HB User
Redness in cheeks and forehead

I'm a teen boy, and I have red cheeks. I've had it for as long as I can remember. It doesn't matter if I sit and relax, or working out, I'm always red.

I'm ca. 1,85 m and weigh about 68 kg. I'm underweight, but for ca. 4 months ago I started working out. I have two workouts pr. week, and i also started to eat five times a day. Before this, I usally ate breakfast and dinner, nothing more. I don't now if my previusly diet caused the redness, but nothing has changed from I started eating more. I were very skinny, but now i'm walking the right path. I've gained almost 10 kg since i started workingout.

Due to the fact that I look warm, because I got red cheeks, I'm actually very cold. My fingers are always cold, and I easly get cold. My mom says I have "Computer Fingers", meening i have cold fingers because i play to much on the computer. Could this be related to redness in any way?

I've also had dark circles under my eyes since I were a child, but it's only getting worse. I feel less tired now than before, but still have dark circles under my eyes. I get the right amount of sleep, about 8-9 hours.

I'm not sure if the dark circles are related to redness and my cold fingers, but that was something I wondered if anyone out there could help me with. Could there be a chance I have an illness I'm not aware of? Should I see a doctor? Is there any possible way I can get rid of my redness without makeup or expensive creams? Is this common by teenagers?

I would really apreciate any responds I get. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by mod85; 12-29-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread