It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
(male)

TheOneAlias HB User
i need help....

okay, so to start i'm a young teen... (not one of those stupid emo/scene *IM SO SAAAD LIFE SUCKSS* kind of teenagers...

and i just get... so...ANGRY and i don't take it out on anything/anyone i take it out on myself... about 15 minutes ago (which is why i just came here..)
i was playing gears of war 3 (yes a video game, i know) and.. i kept getting DESTROYED At it, so i got off then my sister starts yelling at me about somthing

so i got so mad i just wanted to put my fist through somthing..
i just flipped and like... i dont know how to explain it...
i slammed my head onto my desk until my nose bled... then i'm all fine not angry anymore..
i don't know why i just get...so ANGRY

i broke my foot about 9 months ago, i forget what i was mad about but i kicked the ballhitch part of a truck
i wore a cast for about... 3 months
i'm not gonna.. take it out on somone else.. i'm not like that, i'd never hurt a animal or somone else i just... want to beat myself to death somtimes because i always think "STUART YOU SUCK JUST DIE ALREADY"

i know that sounds.. dark but.. i just cant stand it...
i cant talk to my parents, they always blame it on "violent and barbaric videogames" i know thats not the reason... my dad never had anger issues, he was never angry, nor was my mom...

i started hitting myself... regularly about... 14 months ago.. now somtimes i cant even remember who i am anymore or forget what im doing... i've had about 2 concussions (minor) 1 from football and 1... well long story short: i tried to tackle a sheep and it headbutted me

any suggestions on... how to NOT hit myself, or stay calm or anything? i'll try anything..

and medication, i used to take somthing for chronic headaches but i havnt taken it in 3 years..

what the hell is wrong with me?

*EDIT* after using yahoo answers, i got a answer within 25 minutes.... i've been hoping to get a answer on here but ive been waiting almost 3 days....
no help from you guys

Last edited by TheOneAlias; 01-17-2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: these forums are unhelpful...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread