It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
(male)

derekw24 HB User
Chest pain, shortness of breath, etc. HELP!

Hi everyone. I'm a 15 y/o male with a couple questions.
Ever since August, my health has just been out of whack. I was hospitalized for stomach pains and nothing was ever found. Finally, in December I was found to have H. Pylori in my stomach and I was treated with antibiotics. The stomach pains finally went away but then another problem arose.

I had been having mild chest pains when I layed down at night and I thought it was just my GERD acting up. However one night it got really bad and I went to the ER. I followed up with a cardiologist and no heart related problems were ever found, which was good.

However, I was diagnosed with asthma. I used the inhaler and it seemed to have gone away . But not it's back!

Throughout the day I get sternum pains, and I can't seem to feel like I can get a deep breath without yawning. Also, my lymph nodes in inner arm only on one side seem to be swollen for a month! My inhaler doesn't really help the shortness of breath so I don't think it's my asthma? Also, only at night, when I lay down I get a weird feeling in my chest. I don't know how to explain it. I don't get dizzy or anything but there's a little pressure and it just feels weird.

I tend to freak out now because it never ends! does ANYONE have an idea of what it could be?

Once again: sternum pain; pain near my inner lymph nodes on one arm only, shortness of breath throughout the whole day that doesn't really get better with inhaler, and I know I already have GERD. THANK YOU!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
asthma, gerd, lymph nodes, shortness of breath, sternum