It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
(female)

pklind18 HB User
Unhappy Lump under right nipple

I am a teen girl. I found a small, squishy and painless lump directly under my right nipple last week. I woke up 2 days ago with a very painful nipple and realized the lump is now doubled the size and is hard now. It feels similar to an eyeball but is very painful to touch and is oval shaped instead of circular. The lump in around the size of a grape, not sure though. It also hurts when i'm not touching it. What could this possibly be? I don't like doctors and I am very self conscious and insecure. I know they see this kind of often but i still cant do it. I am scared to tell my mom/parents also. Please help! (let me know if you need anymore info) Thank you!

Last edited by mod85; 03-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
(female)

taulua HB User
Re: Lump under right nipple

Sweetie, it sounds like you may have an infection. Don't be afraid or nervous to tell your mom, I know I would want my daughter to tell me if she is in pain or hurting. Please tell your mom, so she can make you an appointment with your doctor. Everything will be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
(female)

ja3min HB User
Re: Lump under right nipple

Just try an calm down, no reason to start worrying over something that might be nothing. My friend also found a lump and went to the doctor which is what i think you should do. Wait for the doctor to tell you whats wrong before you start diagnosing yourself.

Closed Thread